Aerosmith

Snake-Pit

Aerosmith, Get Your Wings, Toys In The Attic, and Rocks are classics

Draw the Line- present can be hit and miss. Just Push Play and half of Music From Another Dimension are crap, though.

I do love Aerosmith, though. And the two concerts of theirs I saw were great.

• Like 1

Wasn't one the 58 thousand already existing threads good enough?

The search returned like 4 results, and non of them were topics about Aerosmith, so, no; No there wasn't 58, 000 threads, as a matter of fact, there wasn't even 1.

Which is surprising.

Wasn't one the 58 thousand already existing threads good enough?

The search returned like 4 results, and non of them were topics about Aerosmith, so, no; No there wasn't 58, 000 threads, as a matter of fact, there wasn't even 1.

Which is surprising.

Huh... weird.

If you search for the word 'aerosmith' in My World, titles only you only get this:

sz7Xdes.png

but if you order threads by title you can see there are way more: http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/forum/27-my-world/page-27?prune_day=100&sort_by=A-Z&sort_key=title&topicfilter=all

I guess the search engine only goes back a little while.

70s Aerosmith is really good.

They were awesome back in the day and I had the privilege of seeing them several times in the 70's.. although they got increasingly sloppy in 78-79 due to their drug intake............also like the first three 80's comeback albums but the rest since then not so much...but they still put on an incredible show and Steven Tyler is still one of the best front men in Rock IMHO............

Their only good album is O Yeah!, that 2 disc GH album. The last one sucked ass :no:

You can't be serious. Saying a band only has one good album and then saying it's their GH album? Pretty much comes across as you saying you like their whole catalogue

Rocks is fucking awesome though. Toys in the Attic is also superb. Anything after Rocks is pretty much garbage though.

Rocks and their self titled are great albums, couldn't care less for the rest of their output.

Their only good album is O Yeah!, that 2 disc GH album. The last one sucked ass :no:

You can't be serious. Saying a band only has one good album and then saying it's their GH album? Pretty much comes across as you saying you like their whole catalogue

Just look at his avatar dude.

I love Aerosmith, their performance last year at Stone Music Festival co-headlining with Van Halen was amazing, they were easily best band on the day!

Yeah, their later albums don't quite match their earlier material, but they still put on a hell of a show, and even the later albums have some decent songs scattered amongst the fillers.

I listen to their double live CD A Little South Of Sanity probably more than any other album I own at the moment.

Oh, and F.I.N.E. fucking rocks, absolutely love that track!