What Are You Watching On NETFLIX, Amazon Prime & Hulu? (All things Streaming)

Ace Nova

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/7/2016 at 5:39 PM, arnold layne said:

I watched Better Call Saul.

So far this is the best show I have ever seen. It carries the dark reality and the sleazy-ness Breaking Bad possessed and adds a little humor too. Johnathan Banks is on point and Bob Odenkirk is fantastic. 

Brilliant series so far. 

I enjoyed it.  I don't think it's as engaging as Breaking Bad was but very few shows are.  It does a great job on it's own though and I look forward to season  2, which premieres next Monday on AMC.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/19/2016 at 3:28 PM, Nulla Lex Ink. said:

I'm thinking about giving the new Netflix series "Love" a try. I'm kinda shaky on the premise, but I've been that way with most Netflix Originals and I've ended up enjoying them anyways. Anyone else given it a shot yet?

It's good, to me, at least. GF and I have been watching it, almost binged the entire first season minus two episodes. I really like it. Comedy/Romance/Drama. It's different and easy to watch with 30 minute episodes. 

On February 19, 2016 at 2:28 PM, Nulla Lex Ink. said:

I'm thinking about giving the new Netflix series "Love" a try. I'm kinda shaky on the premise, but I've been that way with most Netflix Originals and I've ended up enjoying them anyways. Anyone else given it a shot yet?

People either love it or hate it. 

I laughed 2-3 times in every episode. 

On February 7, 2016 at 4:39 PM, arnold layne said:

I watched Better Call Saul.

So far this is the best show I have ever seen. It carries the dark reality and the sleazy-ness Breaking Bad possessed and adds a little humor too. Johnathan Banks is on point and Bob Odenkirk is fantastic. 

Brilliant series so far. 

It was way better than I expected. Can't wait to see season two, where Saul starts turning into the slime bucket character. 

Great show. 

I've been watching Breaking Bad for a 2nd time and I'm already up to the final season.  Seeing it a second time, I'm actually no longer rooting for Walter White like I did the first time around.  The guy is an absolute sociopath and deserves everything that is coming to him....crazy how how watching something for a 2nd time can totally change one's views on a character. 

• Like 1