My son's football (American) highlights.

Carne_asaDA

Your son is very talented, love how well he breaks tackles and sees the field as a ball carrier, not to mention his speed. Also, that one armed catch! Send him to Michigan State!

If Coach Dantonio came knocking on our door, we'd listen. But count on him going to Nebraska and running all over the MSU defense. :lol:

High school first though.

Edited by Carne_asaDA

Your son is very talented, love how well he breaks tackles and sees the field as a ball carrier, not to mention his speed. Also, that one armed catch! Send him to Michigan State!

If Coach Dantonio came knocking on our door, we'd listen. But count on him going to Nebraska and running all over the MSU defense. :lol:

High school first though.

Put him on the field against the Spartan D? You would do that to him? :o

jk

That's great though, hope he stays healthy, continues to impress, and has fun. Good luck to you guys!

Guest Len B'stard

You know what i mean you superior yank bastard, whatever the NFL equivalent of a goal is :lol: Actually looks quite fun looking at it, you can bash into people like fuck and drop em. So whats the rule about contact, has it gotta be a barge or can you strike em? Or like...intercept their run with your elbow out or...y'know, hows it work :)

It's a touchdown.

There are lots of little rules. Generally.......You're not allowed to hit the quarterback (the guy who throws the ball) or the receiver (the guy who catches a throw) in the head, you're not allowed to grab a guy's facemask, you're not allowed to drag a guy down from behind by grabbing under his shoulder pads by his neck. I'm sure I'm forgetting something important to mention, but you can do most other things. Good luck trying to bring down one of these beasts with an elbow to the chest. Get your shit dislocated.

Guest Len B'stard

Shit, i'd like to have a go at that! I mean i'm skinny as fuck but it looks proper fun. Just tell me which fucker i have to drop/get the ball off/escape from and where to take it and i'm laughin :)

I watched the wrestling videos, too. Kid has the traits for becoming an accomplished athlete, just don't push him. Dads can ruin their son's passion for something.

Edited by NGOG

I watched the wrestling videos, too. Kid has the traits for becoming an accomplished athlete, just don't push him. Dads can ruin their son's passion for something.

The only thing I push for is report cards. He's an A and B student and he knows that anything less, HE DOESN'T PLAY. Coach won't sit him, I WILL.

Edited by Carne_asaDA
  • Like 1

• 9 months later...

Shit, i'd like to have a go at that! I mean i'm skinny as fuck but it looks proper fun. Just tell me which fucker i have to drop/get the ball off/escape from and where to take it and i'm laughin :)

It would be hilarious to participate in one of these kids' games as an adult. :lol: They're all padded up, so it probably wouldn't hurt them too much if I ran through a group of them and made a touchdown. In fact, I've promised the kids in the PE class I sub for sometimes that once the ground is covered in snow, we'll head down to a field and play American football with me on one side and them on the other. Although those kids are a couple of years older than the ones in the video, so it probably won't be as easy.

It would be hilarious to participate in one of these kids' games as an adult. :lol: They're all padded up, so it probably wouldn't hurt them too much if I ran through a group of them and made a touchdown. In fact, I've promised the kids in the PE class I sub for sometimes that once the ground is covered in snow, we'll head down to a field and play American football with me on one side and them on the other. Although those kids are a couple of years older than the ones in the video, so it probably won't be as easy.

There's some kids in this league that weigh up to around 200 lbs.

12 year olds? What do the parents feed them?

12 year olds? What do the parents feed them?

A proper American diet. ;)

• Like 1