My son's football (American) highlights.

Carne_asaDA

Shit, i'd like to have a go at that! I mean i'm skinny as fuck but it looks proper fun. Just tell me which fucker i have to drop/get the ball off/escape from and where to take it and i'm laughin :)

It would be hilarious to participate in one of these kids' games as an adult. :lol: They're all padded up, so it probably wouldn't hurt them too much if I ran through a group of them and made a touchdown. In fact, I've promised the kids in the PE class I sub for sometimes that once the ground is covered in snow, we'll head down to a field and play American football with me on one side and them on the other. Although those kids are a couple of years older than the ones in the video, so it probably won't be as easy.

There's some kids in this league that weigh up to around 200 lbs.

12 year olds? What do the parents feed them?

Cheeseburgers, never fish and chips.

Shit, i'd like to have a go at that! I mean i'm skinny as fuck but it looks proper fun. Just tell me which fucker i have to drop/get the ball off/escape from and where to take it and i'm laughin :)

It would be hilarious to participate in one of these kids' games as an adult. :lol: They're all padded up, so it probably wouldn't hurt them too much if I ran through a group of them and made a touchdown. In fact, I've promised the kids in the PE class I sub for sometimes that once the ground is covered in snow, we'll head down to a field and play American football with me on one side and them on the other. Although those kids are a couple of years older than the ones in the video, so it probably won't be as easy.

Americans eat a lot to stop from getting intimidated by the size of the great great great great grandchildren slaves they bred :lol:

That's insane...

Americans eat a lot to stop from getting intimidated by the size of the great great great great grandchildren slaves they bred :lol: