Musically, what was the best era of GN'R

Musically, what was the best era of GN'R  

77 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Current band.

Curious as to why you think this.

Current band is a cover band. That's not an opinion, it's a fact. They cover material that previous bands released. They do not release original material.

What makes this cover band superior to the band which actually created the material?

Current band.

Curious as to why you think this.

Current band is a cover band. That's not an opinion, it's a fact. They cover material that previous bands released. They do not release original material.

What makes this cover band superior to the band which actually created the material?

Question wasn't about who wrote better music, it was who is the best group musically. I think the current band has great charisma as a whole. Sure, I prefer Robin to DJ, but I think the band is gelling a lot better right now than '06 or '07.

Another shit poll. AFD and Lies are under the same option, but 2001 and 2002 are separate? :rofl-lol:

The AFD and Lies lineups were the same; Fortus replace Tobias in 2002.

Regardless, this is a poll about the sound of the band during a period of time. AFD and Lies are polar opposites in sound, while there was hardly any discernible difference between the sound of the 2001 band and the 2002 band.

If you honestly think there's a bigger difference in sound between the 01 and 02 lineups than there was between 86 and 89, you're dumb. Plain and simple.

Edited by bacardimayne