Zint no longer on mod team

UK SUBS

Zint has done a fantastic job behind the scenes and played a major part in the forums restructure -- he's moved I to supporter status with immediate effect.

We ARE looking to add another member to the mod team -- feel free to contact me or High if you think you're suitable for the position.

Guest MikeHunt

Dear Mr. Bossman,

I'd like to formally offer my services for your vacant position. The news industry is pretty slow these days and all the extra time on my hands has led me down some sordid alleys in the pursuit of that feverish adrenaline rush that comes with a breaking GNR story.

I am punctual, shower daily and have a strange aversion to vending machines and photocopying.

I've decided to be honest here so you can get a clear picture of your future employee. The last time I applied for a job I lied through my teeth and it proved to be an almost fatal error. It was as if Charlie Sheen had found himself working at the Vatican. My boss hated my very being and naturally I returned the favour. If you asked him about me he'd probably say that I was 'sick in the head', 'totally depraved' and had 'no respect for authority or rules and regulations.' None of which I'd really dispute.

I look forward to hearing from you and think I'd make a fine addition to your team.

Here's to backstage passes and wanton groupies,

Mike Hunt

Guest Len B'stard

i prefer patience 4 axl or classicrawker

they're real gnr fans

As opposed to the rest of the forum who are a strange optical illusion achieved by way of mirror angling.

• Like 2

i prefer patience 4 axl or classicrawker

they're real gnr fans

As opposed to the rest of the forum who are a strange optical illusion achieved by way of mirror angling.

blahblahblah

what i'm saying is that it would be nice if all the mods weren't totally swinging off axl's nuts

Guest MikeHunt

I think everyone I like should be a mod. Everyone I don't like should be banned.

I told you not to mention the purge until after I get the job.

Guest Len B'stard

Wasted should be a mod but he's too much of a herky jerky renegade maverick type that would probably lead to the total collapse and fragmenting of the forum into tiny little clique forums that would end up having a war and wiping out GnRs entire fanbase, leaving Axl to gradually eat himself into morbid obesity...and none of us want that.

Username maybe? He's a hard-nosed straight shooting Dutch gentleman, I could imagine him taking to that air of authority quite well. Mike Hunt seems to be up for it, let him have a go, if only for that cool username :lol:

What? Zint is no longer a mod? Why? What happened? :(

Downzy would be a good mod.

I'd say whazup or classicrawker. Two of the most level headed posters on the site who wouldn't let personal bias cloud judgement calls.

My two pennies.

Agreed.

Edited by Nosaj Thing