Guns N' Roses @ Vegas - May 21-June 7

Sad - they are far more interested in picking up the $$ for playing the 'vegas tribute act' than releasing new material that their fanbase crave. I'm sure people going will enjoy it, we'll hear 'Axl was on top form' (he won't be) but this means nothing to all the other fans, just dissapointment...

... unless somehow they do in fact manage to release something before then... we know how that'll go though.....

So, based off of other dates for shows, any guesses as to when the residency will be? Second half of may? First 3 weeks of June? A mix of both?

Hopefully it will be later in the year.

That's what I'm hoping, but it sounds like the residency is going to actually be in Spring. Unless the announcement is in Spring? I don't know :lol:

Last time there was time for people to actually save up since it was later in the year then from when they announced it.

• Like 1

So, based off of other dates for shows, any guesses as to when the residency will be? Second half of may? First 3 weeks of June? A mix of both?

That's what I'm hoping, but it sounds like the residency is going to actually be in Spring. Unless the announcement is in Spring? I don't know :lol:

Last time there was time for people to actually save up since it was later in the year then from when they announced it.

I really hope the announcement is in the spring, I need time to save up :lol:

I really hope the announcement is in the spring, I need time to save up :lol:

Vegas is busier in the Spring compared to the late-fall. I'd prefer Spring if they can announce it soon enough.