Guns N' Roses @ Vegas - May 21-June 7

God fucking dammit... Spring?!!?! That's a few months away! I was really hoping this would be a July or August thing, I'm really going to be finishing up college in the spring and there is no way I can make this happen.

Really bummed, I was going to treat myself finishing up my first degree by going to Vegas for this :(

Have fun to those of you that do go, though rock3

I really don't know how people can possibly argue Axl's not just milking "gnr" solely just to maintain his lifestyle.

If this isn't the final nail in the coffin for those opposed, I don't know what will be.

What a shame.

what if he's doing this to promote an album?

ok, i kid.

• Like 3

I really don't know how people can possibly argue Axl's not just milking "gnr" solely just to maintain his lifestyle.

If this isn't the final nail in the coffin for those opposed, I don't know what will be.

What a shame.

Musicians make a living playing music, and that has increasingly been dependent on playing live shows over the years.

This is what they do for a living and how they make their living.

Ali

vegas again, after a fucking residency last year? how original

It was two years ago, and if you don't like it don't go. I think its great Axl is providing all of us with oppertunities to see the band. Besides, it will be fun. Weekend in Vegas with GN'R? Hell yeah.

There was a Vegas residency last year? There's me thinking it was in 2012.

I'd fucking kill to go see GNR in Vegas.

The Joint has open availability in April, May and June. I'm hoping for June. Nicer weather.

I'm hoping new songs

other than that, fuck the tours and Vegas shows

Axl really becomes a fat Elvis if he doesn't play any new material this time

What a shame.

Musicians make a living playing music, and that has increasingly been dependent on playing live shows over the years.

Ali

Well somebody makes their living and somebody plays new material besides making a living from live shows

Ali

Edited by Crash Diet

It was two years ago, and if you don't like it don't go. I think its great Axl is providing all of us with oppertunities to see the band. Besides, it will be fun. Weekend in Vegas with GN'R? Hell yeah.

Just curious, how is Nov 2012 two years ago? By my count, that's 14 months, not 24, and much closer to a yr ago than 2 years ago

But you're right, I won't be going to this or any other GnR shows till they put out a new album

There was a Vegas residency last year? There's me thinking it was in 2012.

I'd fucking kill to go see GNR in Vegas.

yeah, Nov 2012, 14 months ago -- then go to Vegas, me, I have no interest

i live 8 hours north of Vegas,I could do greyhound.it would be possible.

however,I think if THE SETLIST is the same and TWAT isn't guaranteed,I will not go.

they need to change the setlist.I have seen this a million times now.

I don't know,it is what it is.

They've never had a guaranteed "setlist". It's really more of a guide :)

What a shame.

Ali

There's a difference between making a living off doing what you love, and doing things just for the income. Nu guns seems to fall into the latter.