Happy 52nd Birthday Axl-February 6

Guest NGOG

I´ve never understood why year after year people are unable to wait until Feb 6 to start the birthday topic. Is it a competition to see who is the first to start it or something? It´s always seemed a bit ridiculous to me. :shrugs:

It's an obvious "look at me, hell yeah I'm very important" opportunity. Never thought NGOG would be seeking attention but... oh well. :shrugs:

Ridiculous is the perfect word to describe it. It kind of remind me of those little kids posting "FIRST" on Youtube or Facebook pages. :lol:

Edited by Nosaj Thing
  • Like 2

Wishing Axl a preemptive happy birthday? I think not. Not for me anyway. I'll be back tomorrow when it's his birthday.

Man, you're a badass.

Mebbe next year his birthday thread will start 10 days in advance and there can be 10 days of celebration!

I'm not one to just toss out "We need music to discuss" but MAN oh MAN do we need new music to discuss if we're going to argue about this type of thing...

It's an obvious "look at me, hell yeah I'm very important" opportunity. Never thought NGOG would be seeking attention but... oh well. :shrugs:

How could making a birthday thread possibly make me 'feel important'? :lol:

Come on man, you know me.

This thread should be deleted so that a new one can be started 2 weeks late in true GNR fashion :lol:

Anyways its the sixth somewhere soooo

Happy Birthday Axl! Thanks for all the kick ass music over the years, I really hope to hear some more. Enjoy your enchiladas :D

Edited by wfuckinga

Happy Birthday Axl, it's the 6th in Australia and if you were here you would be 52 now. :hug:

However by USA time it's a bit early so I will send you another Happy Birthday tomorrow our time & today your time. :wub:

Not that you're going to read this anyway. If you do I hope it confuses you as much as your message to us did :P

• Like 1

I´ve never understood why year after year people are unable to wait until Feb 6 to start the birthday topic. Is it a competition to see who is the first to start it or something? It´s always seemed a bit ridiculous to me. :shrugs:

Ridiculous is the perfect word to describe it. It kind of remind me of those little kids posting "FIRST" on Youtube or Facebook pages. :lol:

To me it is more obviously a happy birthday to Axl :shrugs:

So HAPPY BIRTHDAY AXL!

Why is this not a happy birthday to duff as well?

Happy birthday Axl & duff. Fuck it, happy birthday Del James too.

I agree that we should wait till its Axls birthday or join it with duffs if you MUST have it the day before for Axl.

Today in the US is yesterday in Australia and today in Australia is tomorrow in the US. And it is all at the same time. Clear as mud? I suggest a birthday month.

To be honest, the messages will fall on deaf ears so I guess it doesn't matter when it's made.

Why is this not a happy birthday to duff as well?

Happy birthday Axl & duff. Fuck it, happy birthday Del James too.

I agree that we should wait till its Axls birthday or join it with duffs if you MUST have it the day before for Axl.

Today in the US is yesterday in Australia and today in Australia is tomorrow in the US. And it is all at the same time. Clear as mud? I suggest a birthday month.
To be honest, the messages will fall on deaf ears so I guess it doesn't matter when it's made.

Maybe not. I read your post.

Unless you are Axl its not the same.

Then again, if you said a few days ago that Axl was going to talk about chips in peoples asses I wouldn't have believed you.