Do you guys think these broads collaborated behind the scenes to come up with identical accounts of physical and sexual abuse against Axl Rose?

According to Seymour's version of events, after an argument in their kitchen Axl shattered some bottles on the floor, grabbed Seymour by the throat, put her in a headlock and then dragged her barefoot through the broken glass "while repeatedly hitting her about the head and upper body and kicking her in abdomen."

Guest Len B'stard

How can you put someone in a headlock and kick them in the abdomen at the same time?

With his knee, I suppose.

Still kinda difficult if you're not Bruce Lee.

How can you put someone in a headlock and kick them in the abdomen at the same time?

Bitches be strugglin' when you throw 'em in a headlock. Gotta kick 'em in the stomach a few times to get 'em back in the headlock.

Thats not what it says though, although i wish it did :lol:

Nice to bring such a smooth and nice topic like this at Axl's bday. This is the kind of reading he needs today (considering he would waste his time here, even worse on his own bday - hopefully not).

Seems like they needed the money, Stephanie is married to a old timer that is a billionaire. And the other... no need to mention what she did to Axl's personal stuff.

In it 4 the $ ! They should have chosen $la$h instead, more into what they want for their lives.

Next Super Bowl - Slash using Google Ass plus Stephanie and Erin dancing as cheerleaders. Only thing missing would be the clowns and the midgets! Wow, is Steven Adler able to pretend he knows how to play? He never did but I believe he's in such bad shape he couldn't even pretend he's playing anymore.

Case closed, topic locked in 3, 2, 1....

• Like 2

Nice to bring such a smooth and nice topic like this at Axl's bday. This is the kind of reading he needs today (considering he would waste his time here, even worse on his own bday - hopefully not).

Seems like they needed the money, Stephanie is married to a old timer that is a billionaire. And the other... no need to mention what she did to Axl's personal stuff.

In it 4 the $ ! They should have chosen $la$h instead, more into what they want for their lives.

Next Super Bowl - Slash using Google Ass plus Stephanie and Erin dancing as cheerleaders. Only thing missing would be the clowns and the midgets! Wow, is Steven Adler able to pretend he knows how to play? He never did but I believe he's in such bad shape he couldn't even pretend he's playing anymore.

Case closed, topic locked in 3, 2, 1....

tumblr_msk4uzaddv1strlsho1_400.gif

Nutters- he pushed their buttons. Takes 2 to tango. He had a bad childhood. Etc..... *BTW- great picture of Axl!

I would never say that, but I do agree it takes 2 in this circumstance. These weren't women living in a trailer with no money and no place to go, with kids that belonged to an abusive husband. They could have gotten out after the first outburst, but they didn't. Neither of them were angels, it's not like they were sweet, innocent women living decent lifestyles. They chose to stay with him even though he clearly showed signs of mental instability and violence (if their allegations are true). Just because I don't sympathize with them doesn't mean I sympathize with Axl or condone what he did.

Edited by ShadowOfTheWave

Guest Len B'stard

Does anyone else think it was shameful for Axl Rose to do this?

Well it all depends on if he did it, doesn't it? And being members of this society that adhere to the principles of a fair and just criminal justice system that puts people on trial for allegations and, based on the results of which, a person guilt is decided and as he was found not guilty then he has nothing to be ashamed of. To the contrary he has cleared his name in regards to them.

Well it all depends on if he did it, doesn't it? And being members of this society that adhere to the principles of a fair and just criminal justice system that puts people on trial for allegations and, based on the results of which, a person guilt is decided and as he was found not guilty then he has nothing to be ashamed of. To the contrary he has cleared his name in regards to them.Wrong!!

Axl Rose instructed his lawyers to settle Everly's case out of court, agreeing to a settlement of more than $1,000,000.

Stephanie's case was settled out of court, with Axl Rose agreeing to pay Seymour $400,000.

NGOG - shameful?

Edited by John Bonham

Guest Len B'stard

Well it all depends on if he did it, doesn't it? And being members of this society that adhere to the principles of a fair and just criminal justice system that puts people on trial for allegations and, based on the results of which, a person guilt is decided and as he was found not guilty then he has nothing to be ashamed of. To the contrary he has cleared his name in regards to them.
Wrong!!

Axl Rose instructed his lawyers to settle Everly's case out of court, agreeing to a settlement of more than $1,000,000.

Stephanie's case was settled out of court, with Axl Rose agreeing to pay Seymour $400,000.

NGOG - shameful?

Right well thats still not being found guilty is it?