Mygnrforum podcast?

UK SUBS

Guest Len B'stard

I'll host it :D What is a podcast? :lol: It's like a recording of a radio show isn't it? Seriously though, i'm really up for it mods, sounds a giggle :)

Edited by sugaraylen
  • Like 1

I'd love for a rotating variety of hosts. It would be interesting to find out which pair could really work well together and have a laugh.

Dazey and Len are a pair who immediately spring to mind, but I'm sure we can find others.

Would this be recorded by Skype?

I've had the privilege of hearing McCoy's show, and he's excellent. Pairing him up with someone could be brilliant.

Maybe you could have 1 steady host and 1 or 2 guest hosts? That way everybody could chip in with whatever they want to say.

Agreed - would be cool to hear from all sorts of different people.

very cool... maybe we could ask Marc to do some "my gnr history pills" for each podcast episode

I'd love to be something like a "director" and put together all those parts with some jingles and background music on it... you know !?!?!?

would be awesome

I've had a few people request this to me recently.

Would people be interested and if so, who would you like to conduct it?

You could turn it into a little bit of fun and get people to vote for their favourite broadcaster each week for a while. The winner gets to host the podcast.

Obviously entrants should be mods from here, and also longer term posters with no chequered histories with the ability to play devils advocate to all subjects.

Let people put themselves forward first, then roll from there.

It is a bit of escapism I would read and vote for if it helps

I've had a few people request this to me recently.

Would people be interested and if so, who would you like to conduct it?

If you are going to do a podcast, I would go with people in the US, based in places where they could interview people.

I would also avoid people who want to make it about them and not the forum, so look at people that have PM'ed you rather than those who have posted on this thread.

• 2 months later...

I just saw this thread. :awesomeface:

I had this idea a few years ago ... http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/179019-gnradio/?hl=gnradio (sry for the shitty english)

Today, GNRadio is offline ... It was fun while it worked but, unfortunately, the international community didn't gave a fuck about this idea ... none of the admins of the different international communities cared about it. Back then I tryed to talk with the admin about it but he didn't care.

A few weeks ago, while I was being warned, I tried to tell the current administration that I had something to add to this community, but no one paid much attention.

I sincerely hope that the podcast has legs to walk, because if you'll know how use this tool properly, it can be a very powerful tool within the international community of GN'R fans.

I'd like to do one with MSL without it turning Into "why did I get banned" podcast. Love his knowledge on GNR despite the bullshit. Wake me up from my mansion when he agrees, K? Thnks x

That would be a great podcast but not sure he'd be able to hold himself back from that topic. I'd pass on the message but don't want to be accused of having an "agenda"...

• Like 1

I'd say the perfect line-up would be:

D-Generation-X. That guy is level headed, isn't solely tied to worshipping or hating on Axl, and can talk about GnR issues without resorting to insulting those he disagrees with. He is one of the few of us on here that can look at a GnR issue without bias. And he'll keep the "debates" centered on the actual topic and not on the two people arguing.

Lenny - for his music knowledge and great sense of humor and ability to share whatever is on his mind, no matter how crazy it might be.

Warchild - for the craziness factor.

Then take lots of phone calls.

• 3 months later...