Mygnrforum podcast?

UK SUBS

I've never heard Highvoltage's voice before. I'm guessing it sounds like Eric Bana's voice. That's the way it sounds when I daydream about him anyway.

He sounds exactly like this:

Just as feminine, too.

One of my girlfriend's friends from Kansas thinks it's hilarious to talk like that every single time she sees me. It's the absolute worst! :lol:

• Like 1

when i was younger i had a british accent and people would always imitate it so i think subconsciously i purposely dropped it when i moved back to the states.

of course, nowadays i wish i still had it! :lol: every time i tell a girl i grew up in england i can see the disappointment spread across her face that i have an american accent.

Tentatively planning on getting this all cleaned up and ready to release by Tuesday night.

I'm going to uploaded it to both Soundcloud and iTunes so it should be easily accessable to everyone.

Thanks again to Russ and wfuckinga for doing this first episode, I hope you all enjoy it, and I will be working on next weeks episode this weekend.

• Like 1

Let's call it Wednesday night. Editing takes a bit longer than I thought

Sorry I rambled lol

It's not that it's just Audacity is a little more complicated than I expected and I've never done this before, so I mostly spent all day today doing tutorials haha

• Like 1

Let's call it Wednesday night. Editing takes a bit longer than I thought

Sorry I rambled lol

It's not that it's just Audacity is a little more complicated than I expected and I've never done this before, so I mostly spent all day today doing tutorials haha

I am an Audacity master, I could be the official podcast sound engineer, crisp cuts, ambient echo, and a nice deep bass/mid spike for vocals.