Mygnrforum podcast?

UK SUBS

What are you going to talk about? I think you should discuss Anything Goes.

Alright so here's what I have planned, run time will be about an hour, and I want to split it up into two segments:

The first half will be all GNR discussion, and I'm really open to anything, discussion of past shows, old songs, events relating to GNR, and of course current news like Bumblefoots departure.

The second half I think will be an Anything Goes type segment where we will discuss anything really. My plan was to discuss topical world news stories, movies, music, culture, etc.

Each week I would like to have a rotating discussion panel. I'll host the discussions and then pick two or three members of the forum to come onto the show and join in the discussion.

I'd prefer to avoid discussing the politics and culture of the forum, just because I don't find it all very interesting and I don't want there to be unnecessary drama.

I think that leaves a lot of room for creative and stimulating discussion and it will keep everything fresh, since as other posters have mentioned, there isn't a lot of current GNR news to discuss.

It's also a cool opportunity for the community to get involved and for everyone to have a chance to speak on the podcast, or listen to your favorite posters discuss current events.

Edited by LiveFromNormal
  • Like 3

I'd prefer to avoid discussing the politics and culture of the forum, just because I don't find it all very interesting and I don't want there to be unnecessary drama.

:max:

By that I mean I don't want people coming into the podcast and saying shit like "I hate such and such member" or "why was my thread locked". I don't want to make this a platform for people to take shots at each other.

Otherwise I guess I don't care if there's some healthy discussion about forum politics. It's going to be pretty casual and I'm sure some stuff like that may come up

What are you going to talk about? I think you should discuss Anything Goes.

Alright so here's what I have planned, run time will be about an hour, and I want to split it up into two segments:

The first half will be all GNR discussion, and I'm really open to anything, discussion of past shows, old songs, events relating to GNR, and of course current news like Bumblefoots departure.

The second half I think will be an Anything Goes type segment where we will discuss anything really. My plan was to discuss topical world news stories, movies, music, culture, etc.

Each week I would like to have a rotating discussion panel. I'll host the discussions and then pick two or three members of the forum to come onto the show and join in the discussion.

I think that leaves a lot of room for creative and stimulating discussion and it will keep everything fresh, since as other posters have mentioned, there isn't a lot of current GNR news to discuss.

It's also a cool opportunity for the community to get involved and for everyone to have a chance to speak on the podcast, or listen to your favorite posters discuss current events.

Hey just wanted to say thanks for starting this off!! I'd be keen to join a future mygnr podcast. :)

Thanks again.

• Like 1