Axl if you're seeing this

Personally, I think if you're not onboard with Axl's vision and agenda, you should be banned. Anyways, I miss Eric. How's he doing?

How were all the new songs they debuted in Australia?

Oh we got heaps of new songs in Australia but the audience had to sign a clause as we entered that we wouldn't discuss how many or what they were called. :P

• Like 2

You seem to have been active on the internet for the last few days so why don't you come here so we can all have a nice chat ? It's been so long...

Besides,the cupcakes and haters here need some ass kicking

Yes, not agreeing with everything Axl says or does makes you a total "hater".

Hater, a word invented by 13 year olds incapable of dealing with the fact that not everybody likes everything they say or do.

Besides, and I've said this in the what bandmember would you want posting thread, having GnR members on here is useless. A lot of people here just want Axl to be productive and are sick and tired of all the excuses in the world that ONLY seem to happen to GnR and not to any other normal band. People WILL continue to say that and so it WILL be frustrating for Axl as he, apparently, only wants to rake in some more cash by playing some covers and having the biggest douchebag in the universe imitating Slash on them over and over and over and OVER again instead of doing something meaningful.

As long as that's the reality it's useless to have Axl on here.

Edited by username

There seems to be a lot of pretty smart people here blowing a gasket over fuck all.

Forums need the full spectrum of opinion.. Axlamic Fundamentalists on one end...down through to the nuGNR haters on the other end.

Here there are a few nutters who would eat Axl's fecal matter and they're fucking boring because to them this is all about being so serious, pious and semi-religious.

The other end (where I pretty much live) gets boring too as Axl can't seem to bring up the standards of his career no matter how much we compalin and point out the level of amateur bullshit that has consumed this once great band.

So...what's left...?

SOME FUCKING NEW MUSIC WOULD BE GREAT.

Even if its to complain about or masturbate to, whichever end of the specturm you're on.

I think on that point we can all agree...

Edited by Intercourse

There seems to be a lot of pretty smart people here blowing a gasket over fuck all.

Forums need the full spectrum of opinion.. Axlamic Fundamentalists on one end...down through to the nuGNR haters on the other end.

Here there are a few nutters who would eat Axl's fecal matter and they're fucking boring because to them this is all about being so serious, pious and semi-religious.

The other end (where I pretty much live) gets boring too as Axl can't seem to bring up the standards of his career no matter how much we compalin and point out the level of amateur bullshit that has consumed this once great band.

So...what's left...?

Even if its to complain about or masturbate to, whichever end of the specturm you're on.

Fuck off, I disagree.

He hasn't really given a concrete answer to "under what specific conditions could a reunion possibly happen?", which I feel like is the one big reunion question we want the answer to.

I thought he was pretty clear: he's open to working with Izzy or Duff on a song here and there and never with Steven or Slash.

Congratulations guys- when Axl reads this, he's sure to come here right away and answer all our questions.

Axl thrives on conflict and drama, man. Even the first time he came here he registered to answer to some people who taking shots at him and the first posts were to call people cunts.

I'm talking full reunion, a circumstance which would allow a full reunion.

It's not hard to infer from the above that there are no circumstances under which a full reunion could ever happen.

Guest Len B'stard

Mygnr doesn't deserve his presence. You people are disgusting and pathetic. You think the music industry and the world revolve around you. I hope he never returns.

Fuck off you fuckin' pussy :lol: 'I hope he never returns' oh, excuse me while i go fuckin' cry myself to sleep, dickhead :lol:

• Like 1

Why isn't axl here yet ? A voice said to me "If you built it he will come".

That's why i created this topic on the first place.

The voices in your head have lied. Prepare for a life of serious disappointment if you're going to believe everything that they tell you.

But momma told me voices didn't lie. I can hear momma now and she tellin me voices don't lie. She tellin me you lie!

Damn we really need new music

Axl has HTGTH and the official forums to communicate with his fans. The fact he doesn't shows he's completely against the idea of posting in GNR forums again. Banning people who aren't pro-Axl wouldn't change a thing about him posting here or not. The user who suggested to ban anyone against "Axl's agenda" and called "us people" disgusting and pathetic is disgusting and pathetic.

• Like 2

So...what's left...?

Fuck off, I disagree.

Ha Ha! You are bored today DS..

• Like 1

Axl will always be my (music) idol…nothing can ever change that. That being said I feel really sad for myself and other (real) Gn'R fans that he managed to destroy a band that could could have been the next Stones. What a big, big shame Axl…and deep down inside you surely feel the same, right?

Axl will always be my (music) idol…nothing can ever change that. That being said I feel really sad for myself and other (real) Gn'R fans that he managed to destroy a band that could could have been the next Stones. What a big, big shame Axl…and deep down inside you surely feel the same, right?

Do you actually believed he was the one who destroyed guns ?

Some fools believe he's responsible for "breaking up" GNR which makes no sense since the band still exists and is going on tour soon.

Yes all the evidence points to the fact that he had a big hand in the members of the AFD era Guns leaving the band so in essence he was a main factor in that version of the band breaking up despite you being in denial and refusing to accept the facts.........

Axl, you are a cock.

Might as well start here... You're a little cunt and since you've been posting you've pretty much always been a little cunt. Blind accusations and insults by an anonymous coward and whiny shit stirrer aren't impressive or needed by anyone. Everyone else...talk with your administrator. Who wants to chat?!!