Axl Rose may be driving the car in front of me video

I'm getting a copyright message too. Says not available in my country due to copyright claim or something along those lines. I wonder why? It's not a song or anything. Unless there is a song playing in the car?

Yeah the video is accompanied by an Ottmar Liebert (Barcelona Nights) song

I'm getting a copyright message too. Says not available in my country due to copyright claim or something along those lines. I wonder why? It's not a song or anything. Unless there is a song playing in the car?

Warchild (uzisuicudal) is the dumbest cupcake on here and youtube.

She blocked a video of Axl in a night club as well :jerkoff:

Someone needs to see if there is a way to legally stop Meribeth from doing this

I always brake and drive a little slower when people feel like driving up my ass! That's the most annoying thing you can go through while driving!!! :max:

The most annoying thing that people do to me are driving either the speed limit to the dot OR under the speed limit.

Our laws gave us 3kms over the limit leeway, if you were in a 60km zone & you did 65kms per hour they fined you for doing 62kms.

Now they seem to be changing the law so that if you drive 61kms in a 60 zone you get fined.

Also I didn't think Axl drove, has anyone actually seen him drive apart from the Beta video? He is always being driven by someone else.

A man uses his brakes on a winding mountain path and he's a bad driver?

I don't normally brake driving on winding paths, unless there's a car right ahead of me pressing his brake, or it is a super sharp corner. Else, slow and steady and depress the accelerator a tiny bit when approaching a bend.

I can't believe someone took the time to download the footage from the dashcam, analyze it, edit it and upload it.

People are fucking weird.

I was kind of amused that he thought it was bad driving. Fans take their chances going to his home, but it's expected when the fans know where it's at and he never hid where he lived. Just respect distance, and realize that kind of thing can also spook people, but if you're just a group of goofy fans, there's one of two things that'll happen: "leave or we'll call the cops", or "hold on, I'll buzz you in".

It still works well for me. I can see it embedded and also on youtube, don´t know why some poeple have this copyright issue since the video is still there.

It still works well for me. I can see it embedded and also on youtube, don´t know why some poeple have this copyright issue since the video is still there.

Same with me.

I'm wondering:

1. WHY does this guy have a dash cam (Go Pro)?

2. WHY would he record a car driving in front of him (he didn't know who it was until the car turned into Axl's house)

3. WHY he chose such lame music for the video

For the 1/1/2012 bit, I think it was a new camera but hadn't had the date/time adjustment yet.

If something you uploaded gets banned for copyright infringement you need to submit a counter notification which will be successfull under these circumstances:

"The four factors of fair use: 1. The purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of commercial nature or is for nonprofit educational purposes

Courts typically focus on whether the use is “transformative.” That is, whether it adds new expression or meaning to the original, or whether it merely copies from the original.

2. The nature of the copyrighted work

Using material from primarily factual works is more likely to be fair than using purely fictional works.

3. The amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the copyrighted work as a whole

Borrowing small bits of material from an original work is more likely to be considered fair use than borrowing large portions. However, even a small taking may weigh against fair use in some situations if it constitutes the “heart” of the work.

4. The effect of the use upon the potential market for, or value of, the copyrighted work

Uses that harm the copyright owner’s ability to profit from his or her original work are less likely to be fair uses. Courts have sometimes made an exception under this factor in cases involving parodies."

These rules are slightly different from country to country. Other than that you can only stop Warchild or whatever alias she is using if somebody actually having the right to claim on behalf of themselves or their client would stand up. but yeah basically everybody can make complaints about anyone regarding copyright infringement and whoever can prove it's theirs wins.