Favorite Online Streaming Sites?

Ace Nova

As far as the "mainstream" sites, I probably like Netflix the most - it's commercial free and generates a high quality picture. Not a big fan of Hulu or Hulu Plus anymore....the app barely worked from my Blu Ray player so it would always jam up....plus, not a fan of the commercials.

As far as non mainstream sites....Crackle and Tube+ seem decent.

I also found 2 other sites that actually stream relatively new movies....(not illegal yet in the U.S. as long as you just stream for personal use....although I think there is a bill in Congress that has been held up trying to make it illegal to stream....but anyway....) Genvideos.com and movies2k4....both have pop up ads but after you get through them, the movies and shows work.

As far as sports go, I usually just stick with VipBox.

Any other suggestions? What are your favorite sites?

Edited by Kasanova King

I use Hulu on occasion. They have a pretty good selection and good video quality. The fact that Hulu Plus has ads is a pretty big turnoff, though.

HBO Go is pretty great if you happen to be subscribed to HBO.

Everyone knows about Netflix and it's awesome and stuff.

Crunchyroll is amazing for anime fans. It's probably the one I use most. Daisuki has some potential if they keep putting new shows on it, too.

I think those are the only five I use.

I think Netflix is the best one. Haven't used Hulu in a while, feel pretty neutral about it. HBO Go and Max Go are almost the best, but the streaming quality just does not compare to Netflix, and their catalogs are updated far less often than Netflix's is. ShowtimeAnytime wasn't bad, but again the quality couldn't match Netflix when I was using it.

Don't know much about any non-mainstream streaming sites, other than just Googling whatever show/film you're looking for and using trial and error to find the best one.