Download Festival promoter is open to GNR headlining again

Guest NGOG

And with that, you're promoting that piece of shit of a site. I would rather not have "news" than to give credit to a site filled with retarded people that at the same time, hate on this site and its moderating team.

I understand your point but then I will wrongly get criticized for "stealing from other sites".

it's better to wait until the original line-up comes back

Ah, I guess some people do think that way. Since the likelihood of a reunion happening is at 0.01% I think promoters should take what they can get.

Actually its 50/50.

Well, neither one is an actual statistic, so neither of us can technically be right. I think my number's better supported by the situation and would be closer to majority opinion.

Edited by ShadowOfTheWave

Jesus, the people on there are warped. Apparently Steph Seymour was the 'violent' party in that relationship?

She did grab Axl's balls...that's violent enough for me as a man :lol:
She can grab my balls any day. I won't even bring the kitty litter. :lol:

She won't, you aren't her son. :shrugs:

Edited by Damn_Smooth
  • Like 2

Groghan: Where do you see me bashing Stephanie over there? Let me CTRL+C CTRL+V my posts for you

16 hours ago QuoteEditPost Options Post by wfuckinga on 16 hours ago
Steph is hot but the fact she's still talking about Axl is ridiculous, especially slamming him like that. Get over it, Seymour.

3 hours ago via mobile QuoteEditPost Options Post by wfuckinga on 3 hours ago
She may be bringing Axl up for attention, but she is still hot 20 years later

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I'm anxiously awaiting to see how those get twisted into "Axl Worship" "Bashing Axl's enemies"
  • Like 1

When you start basing your own opinions around what a rock singer thinks or what makes him look good or bad.....it's just creepy.

While that mentality isn't healthy, neither is yours. Instead of editing your opinions to "please" Axl, which is one irrational extreme, you condition your opinion to the opposite extreme. In other words, you oppose absolutely every word or action by Axl Rose - without actually considering the subject objectively. The two biggest culprits of such a mentality are you and JB.

I mean, you were literally defending Stephanie Seymour posing erotically with her sons (just to spite the "Axl fans").

I'll give you a pass on this, as you obviously know nothing about my posting history. It is a little weird that somebody who is officially associated with this forum is allowed to insult posters they disagree with. You used to be a somewhat of a decent poster, but lately your entire tone of posting has changed.

Your description of what I posted in the Stephanie thread is 100% false. Maybe you need to go back and reread it. My was post was to "spite" Axl fans? Holy crap. You are so arrogant that you can now tell people what they think or why they post things? I said the pictures were weird. That I wouldn't do it with my wife. That my wife wouldn't do it with my kids. The fact you tie my opinion to the axl-vs-slash IDIOTIC feuding that goes on in this forum just shows where YOUR mind is. Not all of us based everything we post tied to how it pertains to Axl Rose or Slash. You shouldn't either. Have your own opinions, dude. There is more to life than Axl and Slash.

"you oppose absolutely every word or action by Axl Rose - without actually considering the subject objectively"........that made me laugh out loud as it is also 100% the opposite of the truth. Why do guys like you, Kanado and Volcano literally have to make sh*t up on here? In your constant worship of Axl, why do you have to LIE about what other posters say? You, being affiliated with this forum, should be more ashamed than those other two guys. Your posts are tied to the owners of the forum - and they shouldn't let people like you reign free to lie and make crap up about other posters.

Since you don't know what the hell you are talking about, let me clue you in.

I've posted hundreds of times:

That I think Chinese Democracy is the BEST rock album of the last decade.

That I would love multiple albums with the same type of music as CD.

That I would pay $500 today for a GnR box set.

That Axl is the best rock singer of my generation.

That Axl could EASILY make GnR the most relevant rock band around today.

I've seen GnR three times post-Slash and gave all three shows glowing reviews on here.

That CD is 10000 times better than anything Slash/Duff/Izzy have done since they left GnR.

As part of the team that runs this forum, you should be fostering relationships and trying to STOP the fighting and bickering between forum members. Not adding to it. The reason guys like you and volcano and kanada don't like me is because I DO look at things objectively. When Axl does something good - I praise him. When he does something bad - I criticize. People who worship Axl or come in their pants just because Axl announces tour dates for their country.....objectivity is the last word you should associate with them.

And promoting that "truth" website.....shame on you.

Groghan: Where do you see me bashing Stephanie over there? Let me CTRL+C CTRL+V my posts for you

16 hours ago QuoteEditPost Options Post by wfuckinga on 16 hours ago
Steph is hot but the fact she's still talking about Axl is ridiculous, especially slamming him like that. Get over it, Seymour.

3 hours ago via mobile QuoteEditPost Options Post by wfuckinga on 3 hours ago
She may be bringing Axl up for attention, but she is still hot 20 years later

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I'm anxiously awaiting to see how those get twisted into "Axl Worship" "Bashing Axl's enemies"

Sigh. Anytime I mention a post, topic, site that you are involved in, you act like I'm 100% referring to you.

But looking at the quotes you just posted.....ya, they are more negative than positive.

And are you really bragging about being a member of a site that Warchild is a major poster at?

And.....you guys still constantly talk about Slash's time with GnR, which ended almost 20 years ago. So you guys can bash Slash for what he did 20 years ago, but Stephanie should STFU about things that happened 20 years ago? OK. Makes perfect sense.

I'm not allowing this to remain open any further because I don't think it is headed anywhere healthy (and trying to get it back on topic would mean essentially deleting three entire pages' worth of posts) and it will just appear to endorse petty forum wars and bickering. Enough. I'll leave it open so people can view the original quote from the Download promoter but, ...ugh. Enough already.

And I'm not defending Groghan per se but I do have to take issue with one comment by NGOG.

I mean, you were literally defending Stephanie Seymour posing erotically with her sons (just to spite the "Axl fans").

Stephanie Seymour's son is homosexual. I wouldn't exactly say they were 'posing erotically,' no matter how odd the pictures may appear to be.

EDIT: I have to admit when I'm mistaken - I thought we were talking about those creepy beach pics. Hadn't seen the latest modeling ones.