La Bella Vita (New DJ Solo)

Sounds like something that would be playing over a soft core sex scene on late night Cinemax.

Same for all his solos. Just call them The Skinemax Solo Trilogy.

Also pretty sad that he still can't play a song he wrote for GNR after 5 years.

Edited by Amir

Pretty good solo, how was that bad? It was melodic, good note choice, decent tone... very good to my ears

It's boring and generic as fuck. I heard solos like this millions time before.

Edited by loko

So shitty. It was horrid. I like Ballad Of Death. That at least was melodic and had direction and (some) progress. This sounds weak as fuck, and I'm not surprised. He's not good enough to be in Guns. What was Axl thinking hiring DJ? Damn.

Edited by Rovim

I loved it! It's better than MA and BOD imo.

It's laughable how some of you just dismiss it because it's Dj.

If Slash did this solo (he can't play like that anyway) it would be the best solo ever created right?

Good for Dj for living and enjoying his life to the fullest, I bet that drives all you haters up the wall :lol:

I loved it! It's better than MA and BOD imo.

It's laughable how some of you just dismiss it because it's Dj.

If Slash did this solo (he can't play like that anyway) it would be the best solo ever created right?

Good for Dj for living and enjoying his life to the fullest, I bet that drives all you haters up the wall :lol:

I personally have to laugh when they complain about this, something brand new, and then go and say the same tired Godfather shit Slash does is so cool and the greatest thing ever

Sounds like something that would be playing over a soft core sex scene on late night Cinemax.

Come on man, for Dj its not that bad. Its better than the TIL solo and its brand new material