Def Leppard/STYX/Tesla 2015 tour dates

Subtle Signs

This sounds like literally the worst tour ever.

Why does Def Leppard have to be there? I'll see this for Poison and KISS. Hopefully Def Lep goes on first so I can arrive late saving me from having to sit through their set.

I didn't think it was possible, but this might be even worse than Kiss/Motley Crue in Vegas.

:fuckyou:

That was an incredible tour

Sludge is a legit site. They broke the news of Dj Ashba joining Guns back when some of our resident GN'R-educators/news reporters were still in Middle School.

This tour could be very successful. Yeah all 3 of these bands are past their prime and on their own they would be playing half empty sheds. If you combine all the bands with a decent ticket price this could be a hit tour this Summer. Plus the guaranteed backstage sludge over rediculous demands will make for great reading.

Obviously Poison should open. IMO Leppard are the bigger and better band with less scab members so they should headline over KISS who are just embarrassing themselves onstage these days.

Edited by xGNRxSTARx

Sludge is a legit site. They broke the news of Dj Ashba joining Guns back when some of our resident GN'R-educators/news reporters were still in Middle School.

Yeah all 3 of these bands are past their prime and on their own they would be playing half empty sheds.

Obviously Poison should open. IMO Leppard are the bigger and better band with less scab members so they should headline over KISS who are just embarrassing themselves onstage these days.

Agree BUT KISS did sell out the gig I was at over the summer on the Monster tour.

Poison should go on after Leppard IMO, but KISS should be on last

See to me Leppard still rocks. It's not like 1987 but they aren't like KISS parading Eric and Tommy as Peter and Ace. I think overall that Def Lep has better material. The stage show goes to KISS. Maybe they could rotate headliners

Since the bands including Motley have no say they may as well have pitched Live Nation on taking out Def Leppard as support. Def Lep still sells tix. Alice Cooper fans arent likely to fork over big bucks for his short set.

Edited by xGNRxSTARx

KI$$ is well... Kiss but they are a guilty pleasure of mine. Seen em twice and they were pretty good shows. Really just good, dumb fun.

I also like Def Leppard's hits. Saw them once and it was a good show for 20 bucks.

Poison sucks, I like a few hits and all that. But they are as generic as they come. They opened for Crue a few years ago at a show I was at. Decent, 45 minute set. Wasn't amazing but wasn't bad.

This sounds like literally the worst tour ever.

Why does Def Leppard have to be there? I'll see this for Poison and KISS. Hopefully Def Lep goes on first so I can arrive late saving me from having to sit through their set.

I didn't think it was possible, but this might be even worse than Kiss/Motley Crue in Vegas.

:fuckyou:

That was an incredible tour

Yeah the band that has the record sales of the other two combined and probably triple that is gonna go on first.
  • Like 1

You people do realise that this tour has more integrity than Axl in Vegas?

Seeing as I'm the only one who's voiced anything really negative in this thread I'll assume this is directed at me. Sure, it might have more "integrity", but I'd rather see a 400 pound axl rose singing Christmas songs at a gay bar than see poison play 5 seconds at whatever arenas these shows are going to be at.

The worst song on CD has more musical integrity than the entire discography of Poison.

Yeah, it's the critics' agenda to kill "real rock n' roll" that make us think Kanye and Radiohead are better than Poison. Not common sense. :wank:

Of course there's no agenda against Poison. Just like there isn't one against Axl. Most critics don't give a shit about Poison and vice versa. I get that Poison isn't for everyone but I don't think they are as bad as some people make them out to be. I know that if it happens, I'll go and enjoy all three bands even the fake KISS. I've seen the true KISS in 96 and Def Leppard in their prime in 92 and I certainly don't expect this tour to live up to those years. But for a $20 lawn ticket it's a fun night out.

Lol this can't be real.

Oh it's real Kid. It's damn real. Edited by xGNRxSTARx

Motley should have grabbed Poison and KISS for the final tour, that would be a kick ass gig. Alice Cooper :no:

When do tickets for this go on sale?

It hasn't even been confirmed yet so I'd say not anytime soon. It makes sense though. KISS and Def Leppard can both do decently on their own but together and with Poison they may be able to come close to filling some sheds this Summer.

Motley are under contract to Live Nation so they don't have much of a say in their openers. The KISS/CRUE package was just done a few years ago. I think a final tour with Rob Zombie/Marilyn Manson as the openers would've done better business but the true selling point of the tour is your final chance to see Motley.

Yeah, it's the critics' agenda to kill "real rock n' roll" that make us think Kanye and Radiohead are better than Poison. Not common sense. :wank:

Of course there's no agenda against Poison. Just like there isn't one against Axl. Most critics don't give a shit about Poison and vice versa. I get that Poison isn't for everyone but I don't think they are as bad as some people make them out to be. I know that if it happens, I'll go and enjoy all three bands even the fake KISS. I've seen the true KISS in 96 and Def Leppard in their prime in 92 and I certainly don't expect this tour to live up to those years. But for a $20 lawn ticket it's a fun night out.

Lol this can't be real.

Oh it's real Kid. It's damn real.

I'm now picturing circa-2001 geeky heel Kurt Angle as the person to blame for this tour happening.

• Like 1