Def Leppard/STYX/Tesla 2015 tour dates

Subtle Signs

You people do realise that this tour has more integrity than Axl in Vegas?

Seeing as I'm the only one who's voiced anything really negative in this thread I'll assume this is directed at me. Sure, it might have more "integrity", but I'd rather see a 400 pound axl rose singing Christmas songs at a gay bar than see poison play 5 seconds at whatever arenas these shows are going to be at.

The worst song on CD has more musical integrity than the entire discography of Poison.

Not aimed at anyone in particular.

It would actually be a fun rock show imo. If tickets are fairly cheap this summer I would take the wife to see it. Honestly Kiss are my least favorite of the 3. I know people like to rag on Poison, but they are a guilty pleasure for me. I prefer their discography over Bon Jovi's and many other 80's bands. Of the 3, Leppard is my over all favorite, but everything after 1987 for them is border line crap imo. But High n dry and Pyromania are pretty damn good albums. I don't hate Hysteria, but it's just sooo commercialized imo. Adranilize is piece of crap, dog shit really. But still I prefer both Leppard and Poison to Kiss.

This sounds like literally the worst tour ever.

Why does Def Leppard have to be there? I'll see this for Poison and KISS. Hopefully Def Lep goes on first so I can arrive late saving me from having to sit through their set.

Um, I've seen all 3. Def Leppard by far put on the best show for the best price out of all of them. It just wasn't even close, my friends and I are pretty big old school DL fans (Pyromania and before then), and we were really blown away by how good they sounded now without relying too much on that early material.

Start growing your mullets now!!

inb4miser

It would actually be a fun rock show imo. If tickets are fairly cheap this summer I would take the wife to see it. Honestly Kiss are my least favorite of the 3. I know people like to rag on Poison, but they are a guilty pleasure for me. I prefer their discography over Bon Jovi's and many other 80's bands. Of the 3, Leppard is my over all favorite, but everything after 1987 for them is border line crap imo. But High n dry and Pyromania are pretty damn good albums. I don't hate Hysteria, but it's just sooo commercialized imo. Adranilize is piece of crap, dog shit really. But still I prefer both Leppard and Poison to Kiss.

Anything is better than Bon Phony. I enjoy a few (2) Leopard tracks-Rock of Ages and Pour Some Sugar On Me. Poison and KISS are my favorites in the bill, I'm really looking forward to hearing Every Rose Has Its Thorn live again. And the rest of Poison's set.

I'll film it and make a DVD for Bacardi and Mags :awesomeface:

Motley should have grabbed Poison and KISS for the final tour, that would be a kick ass gig. Alice Cooper :no:

When do tickets for this go on sale?

Really? Alice Cooper is the one you shake your head at? Not every single other artist mentioned thus far? How do you even exist?
No More Mr. Nice Guy, I'm Eighteen, School's Out, and the song from Wayne's World are the only ones I like. I can stand Vengeance Is Mine as well. But I wouldn't say I like it.

Motley should have grabbed Poison and KISS for the final tour, that would be a kick ass gig. Alice Cooper :no:

Really? Alice Cooper is the one you shake your head at? Not every single other artist mentioned thus far? How do you even exist?
No More Mr. Nice Guy, I'm Eighteen, School's Out, and the song from Wayne's World are the only ones I like. I can stand Vengeance Is Mine as well. But I wouldn't say I like it.

Have you listened to the Coop's first 7 albums? In their entirety?

the first 2 are oddballs, but he was finding his way and there's some good stuff on there...the 5 after that are all great, not a stinker in the bunch

Have you listened to the Coop's first 7 albums? In their entirety?

the first 2 are oddballs, but he was finding his way and there's some good stuff on there...the 5 after that are all great, not a stinker in the bunch

Long Way To Go, Ballad of Dwight Fry, Under My Wheels, You Drive Me Nervous, Second Coming, Never Been Sold Before, Crazy Little Child, Alma Mater, Public Animal #9..... too many great songs to name.

I maybe in the extreme minority here, but I really like the songs Alice did for Friday the 13th part 6. Does he ever perfom any of these songs? Man behind the mask and teeneage frankenstein are a couple of my fav Alice tunes. I know Teenage Frankenstein was a redo of sorts of Feed my Frankenstein, but I knew "teenage" first due to the film, so thats the one I like better. I of course prefer his 70's stuff over his 80's stuff, but I also enjoy his 80's hits. The only Alice Cooper concert I have ever seen was on tv and he didnnt play any of the 80's stuff, not from what I saw.

I'm a big horror fan.

Edited by Mike420

I maybe in the extreme minority here, but I really like the songs Alice did for Friday the 13th part 6. Does he ever perfom any of these songs? Man behind the mask and teeneage frankenstein are a couple of my fav Alice tunes. I know Teenage Frankenstein was a redo of sorts of Feed my Frankenstein, but I knew "teenage" first due to the film, so thats the one I like better. I of course prefer his 70's stuff over his 80's stuff, but I also enjoy his 80's hits. The only Alice Cooper concert I have ever seen was on tv and he didnnt play any of the 80's stuff, not from what I saw.

I'm a big horror fan.

not sure if he plays them live

i like the dance-y remix of he's back better than the original but the original is cool

what's the name of the john carpenter movie alice was in? he did the title song to it and that's pretty cool too

this might actually be the most idiotic thing you've ever posted.

Bacardi - again, we all know you hate 80's rock music. Why do you post in every thread that comes up that is about 80s rock bands?

I saw Def Leppard and Poison last year. I love Poison. They do the same songs but boy do they have a good time on stage and Brett has so many friends in Dallas who come out to see him everytime he comes here.

I've seen Poison many times and yeah they sing the same songs, which I really like, but they really are awesome live and they really enjoy being onstage, that the fans just love it!

Def Leppard was okay, but I don't think I would want to see them again.

As for Kiss, I saw them in 1977 in Madison Square Garden with the original members and the whole make up. They were awesome! That was their hay day.

Saw them here in Dallas about 5 years or so and they performed a lot of songs I never heard of. I wasn't a major Kiss fan and never bought any cds or albums. I would just mostly see their videos. Anyway, they were good onstage and had the makeup and big shoes again. Not sure if I would see them again either. Depends on the money.

Bacardi - again, we all know you hate 80's rock music. Why do you post in every thread that comes up that is about 80s rock bands?

Agree with the Bacardi part but why for the first part? I would much rather see Poison or another 80's Sunset Strip band with the Crüe than Alice Cooper. I enjoy Poison more :shrugs:

Why does it bother you? There's no rule against it, it's not off-topic. If I have an opinion on the subject matter of a thread I'll post it if I see fit, just like every sweaty rock fan here has to chip in their two cents on Kanye every time he gets brought up.

• Like 1

I saw Alice Cooper in concert last year and he rocked it! He's got a great band and still does the whole horror performance stuff plus the snake.

I find him very entertaining live. he can still bring it live and his voice still sounds cool.

I'm glad the Crue have him with them. I was debating whether to see the Crue final tour, but once Alice was added, I was yeah.