Celebrities plastic surgery gone wrong Axl included in list

Here is a linkg to slide show of 15 celebrities that have had plastic surgery that had gone wrong or made them look worst

A 2006 pic of Axl they have show first on the list. But they put him in the company of Micheal Jackson. There is a little bit of difference there.

http://www.shebudgets.com/lifestyle/15-good-looking-celebrities-who-destroyed-themselves-with-plastic-surgery/24453

I never found confirmation of the plastic surgery. Did he really have one?

It's never been confirmed. I don't think he had surgery. I do think he had Botox and chemical peels before his comeback. He may have had very minor cosmetic work (and he got his teeth fixed back in the early '90s) but I don't think he had a full-on facelift or anything. I think that's why his face looked really odd in 2002 at the VMAs, but seemingly looked far more normal when he reappeared in 2006.

What's important to remember is that redheads can age kind of oddly. Nicole Kidman has been accused of plastic surgery, and maybe she had some, but she also is a redhead and her complexion completely changed as she aged. If you look at Axl during that NBA interview, you can see that his eyebrows are gone, his hair looks really different, etc. Redheads often lose their eyebrows and their hair as they age. I think if you look at recent pics it appears he dyes his beard and perhaps even his eyebrows. Some of what people credit as so-called "plastic surgery" may have just been his natural aging.

• Like 2

It's never been confirmed. I don't think he had surgery. I do think he had Botox and chemical peels before his comeback. He may have had very minor cosmetic work (and he got his teeth fixed back in the early '90s) but I don't think he had a full-on facelift or anything. I think that's why his face looked really odd in 2002 at the VMAs, but seemingly looked far more normal when he reappeared in 2006.

What's important to remember is that redheads can age kind of oddly. Nicole Kidman has been accused of plastic surgery, and maybe she had some, but she also is a redhead and her complexion completely changed as she aged. If you look at Axl during that NBA interview, you can see that his eyebrows are gone, his hair looks really different, etc. Redheads often lose their eyebrows and their hair as they age. I think if you look at recent pics it appears he dyes his beard and perhaps even his eyebrows. Some of what people credit as so-called "plastic surgery" may have just been his natural aging.

I think I read somewhere that Axl was dyeing his eyebrows as early as the UYI days, and that probably explains why he looks so different in that NBA interview, he probably just didn't dye his eyebrows that day. He cracks a joke about "Yeah, I dye my pubes, too" at one of the Asia '09 gigs.

He had some botox from the looks of things but I don't think he had all the nose jobs and things that they say. And, the hair transplant, when exactly did he get it done if at all. 95' 96'? we've seen pictures all the other years and he always had a full head of hair.

More importantly, Is this really what we're reduced to? next people will be quoting that awful rag 'Fashion & Style'.

The only part that I think he has gone under the knife for is his eyelids/eye area, thats about it imo. Even then I'm not sure because sometimes it looks fine other times it looks off.

He's had checmial peels for sure, botox most likely?

Edited by nightrain86

If Axl did have plastic surgery, I don't think he looks bad.

when they show him close-up I don't see wrinkles and at his age he should have some especially on his farhead.

It seems very common these days for famous people to have some kind of surgery as they get older. I saw on the E channel that more men are doing it now.

I can't see getting any surgery unless it's going to save your life. Aging is a part of life and if you try to take care of yourself as you age you can still look good for your age.

They need to come up with something that makes you "feel" younger as well as looking younger too. That would be awesome.

• Like 1

I think some lines give you character. Men don't age as fast as women do. I think men get better looker over time. They mature better.

I don't like the look of being pulled back around the eyes. I think the little lines when you smile look natural. Humans were made to age. it just depends on how well you want to age as you grow older. You can still remain active and look good if you take care of yourself.

Doing the botox or surgery just makes you look weirder as you grow older and when will you stop?

My God, look at Joan Rivers. That woman is going to look Asian if she pulls her eyes back anymore. lol

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

0_200_0_0_1_81628891.png

2003_1.jpg
1994 and 2002
115315379-elton-john-inductee-with-prese
2002-axl-rose-2236126.jpg

I really don't like the look at the bottom at all, now can someone explain are they braids or cornrows he has in that photo?

He didn't need to change his looks surely, he was such a hunk when younger & at times you can still see that young Axl depending on the photo & he's not wearing all the head gear.

I just realised I've been liking posts from a year ago. :P The Joan Rivers post made me look at the date as hasn't she died now? Oops. :P

bad lighting in the pic with the braids, but he doesn't look like he had botox or he wouldn't have the laugh lines. He seems thin in the face and it was not a flattering shot but I don't see surgery.

Nicole Kidman is practically frozen from Botox. Axl has the same semi-startled look.