Question about "The Garden"

It's always been a song i've liked, but one thing's always bugged me...

At the beginning of the song, in the female voice, what does it say? I always thought is was "No I wont", then listening to a live version it sounds like "Move Along"... Wtf is it? Where does it come from?

I always had love for the song and video. That bluesy guitar and those vocals just work so well together. Such a great song, and a great example of how a music video can work so well to tell a story. The video did a good job of showing the real seedy side of NYC back in the day, before they cleaned up Times Square and Harlem, before Disney came in and developers took over, that's pretty much how it was. That park in the beginning of the video is Washington Square Park down in the Village. Was a pretty shady place at one time, now it's filled with NYU hipsters and street performers.

Tied with SIDHY for the Worst video medal.

what are you babbling about?

Garden is pretty solid despite the cheesy November Rain or SIDHY or Estranged videos

I always had love for the song and video. That bluesy guitar and those vocals just work so well together. Such a great song, and a great example of how a music video can work so well to tell a story. The video did a good job of showing the real seedy side of NYC back in the day, before they cleaned up Times Square and Harlem, before Disney came in and developers took over, that's pretty much how it was. That park in the beginning of the video is Washington Square Park down in the Village. Was a pretty shady place at one time, now it's filled with NYU hipsters and street performers.

yeah the video is pretty solid on this point and i like it

Not tot mention this song is one of the best songs from UYI 1 and Slash solos are top notch on this one