Big Announcement this Tuesday

Don't think is about gigs. Crossed fingers.

Official site:

"

Whispers around the craps table (and our offices), is that GNR have a big announcement this Tuesday. We could gamble some big money on guessing what that announcement will be…

Nightrain members will be the first to roll the dice at the exclusive tables, so get your chips in place and hop onboard the Nightrain!

Tuesday. 7am. Tune in to Guns N Roses.com."

Edited by Russel Nash

They talk about craps tables. Also:

Sorry to be a party pooper, I'd much rather new music, but oh well. See you in Buenos Aires!

haha they are fucking with us "We could gamble some big money on guessing what that announcement will be…"

Seriously team GNR, new music or GTFO.

I feel the same way, I literally feel no exitement - actually I dont feel anything with this announcement. I know that there is the "3 new songs" thing but I think that it is either gonna be just songs like OMG and Silkworms or that they won't even do any new songs.

New material or bust

Official site:

"

Whispers around the craps table (and our offices), is that GNR have a big announcement this Tuesday. We could gamble some big money on guessing what that announcement will be…

Nightrain members will be the first to roll the dice at the exclusive tables, so get your chips in place and hop onboard the Nightrain!

You're kidding right? Half of everything written is a reference to vegas.

Official site:

"

You're kidding right? Half of everything written is a reference to vegas.

No, i'm not kidding. Tuesday = new album. Where have you been the last 15 years?

• Like 1

Just more of the same shit. "Big" my ass.

EVERYBODY LISTEN UP! THIS SUMMER GUNS N ROSES THE AXL ROSE BAND WILL BE DOING THE SAME OLD SHIT THEY'VE BEEN DOING FOR YEARS NOW!!!!

Yawn.

They are trolling the die hard fans and "fans". That's cool.

GNR is the internet's most dangerous band.

On-topic: Will they call it Apettite for Democracy 2? Or Use your democracy?

Not sure what their game is, but I does seem like their playing games with the fans. It always seems like the same attitude "the fans are against us". Some fans or people that used to be fans are against the band, true!, but the majority just want new music... goading and prodding fans that try to remain optimistic seems stupid to me, I hope the announcement has something to do with new music as I couldn't care less for another residency or tour (I know both of which are already on the cards). New music or stay at home!

Axl seems far more occupied by this giraffe business (which is commendable, to be fair) but I wish he would give an update every once in a while via his twitter on GnR plans.