Latest GnR gig you went to?

Mine was at Helsinki, Finland 5th of june 2010..The gig was INCREDIBLE!! I was at frontrow..I hope they will come back to Europe soon..

Video below..Axl is trolling at the beginning of Paradise City LOL:

Edited by gunnari

Detroit in 2012. It was not only the best time I saw GNR, but what I consider to be the greatest gig I have ever been too. Tiny venue, meeting Ron, front row on the barrier, amazing setlist, band and Axl sounded killer, caught picks and a drum stick, longest show I have seen them do, went with my best friend and my girlfriend...

Hoping Vegas this year is just as good if I get to go!

Detroit in 2012. It was not only the best time I saw GNR, but what I consider to be the greatest gig I have ever been too. Tiny venue, meeting Ron, front row on the barrier, amazing setlist, band and Axl sounded killer, caught picks and a drum stick, longest show I have seen them do, went with my best friend and my girlfriend...

Hoping Vegas this year is just as good if I get to go!

I was at that gig and couldn't agree more about how amazing it was!

Abu Dhabi 2013. It was OK. Glad my dad and my friend had a good time, but it's probably the least of the shows I've been to. Most of the 2012 shows were pretty disappointing, though crowd was great in Serbia, and seeing Izzy/getting 14 Years in London was cool.

Last GREAT show I went to was almost exactly 2 years ago, in Atlantic City. Axl was fucking awesome that night. Think he was still getting over a cold, kept spitting in a bucket on the side of the stage, but he kept powering through. Prob 3rd fave GNR show after London with Duff and L'Arc.

91 wembley. I've read it was 4 hours late. I'm not sure if it was more like 4 from when Skid Row finished their set. Sort remember being in the stadium at mid day. NIN playing in the afternoon. Skid playing then waiting a long time. Axl thanked us for being "real professional"

2013 Lubbock, Texas. Axl apologized for being 20 minutes late to the stage. ( he says he was at the gig since 3pm)

At 4:04 in KOHD

Great show, Axl was great the whole night the crowd was really impressed with the band. He sounded great. I really think there are only a small amount of people that leave a GNR concert disappointed.

Glasgow SECC July 2006 - debated going to see them in 2012 but decided not to in the end... was actually in Liverpool the day they were playing there, and missed them by minutes, some of the band decided to go and check out the Cavern Club and I was in there at the time with some bands I was booking... for some reason or another none of my mates told me that GN'R were in until a few minutes after they left... think it was Frank and Ashba though so no big deal really.