Latest GnR gig you went to?

Arnhem 2010. It was good, but the 2006 gig I saw was much better. And not just because the 2006 gig didn't have Ashba (although it did help, obviously).

I'm not going to see them again until something worthwhile (read: an album) happens. Until then they can suck it with their same shit different day tour.

Gov Ball NYC. Decent show but definetly the worse show I've seen of GnR. Axl was def out of shape and his voice was not great. The crowd loved it though. Even my son said Axl isn't really fat but he's fatter than Orlando 2011. Which I agreed with.

Show started early though but was a shortened version of a Norman GnR show. No estranged or patience. Was kind of bummed they played the Seeker but not patience in the encore.

Gov Ball NYC. Decent show but definetly the worse show I've seen of GnR. Axl was def out of shape and his voice was not great. The crowd loved it though. Even my son said Axl isn't really fat but he's fatter than Orlando 2011. Which I agreed with.

Show started early though but was a shortened version of a Norman GnR show. No estranged or patience. Was kind of bummed they played the Seeker but not patience in the encore.

Honestly, I'd put Gov Ball in my top 3 :shrugs: It was the best I'd heard Axl since Hamilton 2010, it was a short, to the point show, and they managed to win over a crowd that seemed ready to hate them.

2013 Lubbock, Texas. Axl apologized for being 20 minutes late to the stage. ( he says he was at the gig since 3pm) http://youtu.be/8zRdBB6IYLI

At 4:04 in KOHD

Great show, Axl was great the whole night the crowd was really impressed with the band. He sounded great. I really think there are only a small amount of people that leave a GNR concert disappointed.

Cool video Axl seems talkative.. "If your not Fortus your against us" haha

Wanted to hit that show up, I should have, I went to San An Afew weeks prior.

• Like 1

Glasgow SECC July 2006 - debated going to see them in 2012 but decided not to in the end... was actually in Liverpool the day they were playing there, and missed them by minutes, some of the band decided to go and check out the Cavern Club and I was in there at the time with some bands I was booking... for some reason or another none of my mates told me that GN'R were in until a few minutes after they left... think it was Frank and Ashba though so no big deal really.

Axl met fans outside the secc in 06' & 12'

Regret not going now? ;)

Edited by Axl_morris

Vegas show that got recorded for the dvd that hasn't been released yet. DJs sister was in the audience and i got to meet some cool people from around the world. Also, my dumbass forgot to post a picture of the big ass sign that said "look out! you may be filmed!" after the concert, i couldn't find the picture in my phone, nor the sign. I was upfront and got some good pics

12623328634_684d80528e_z.jpg

12623018883_64f285f20e_z.jpg

12622922725_a8e0e477e5_z.jpg

12623363954_965b322411_z.jpg

12623054663_90b3034f5e_z.jpg

12623372514_0608fae9fb_z.jpg

12623063723_c7c24f7249_z.jpg

12622947795_ea9bfb0cd0_z.jpg

Edited by jeaubear
  • Like 1

2013 Lubbock, Texas. Axl apologized for being 20 minutes late to the stage. ( he says he was at the gig since 3pm) http://youtu.be/8zRdBB6IYLI

Great show, Axl was great the whole night the crowd was really impressed with the band. He sounded great. I really think there are only a small amount of people that leave a GNR concert disappointed.

Haha yea he said a few funny things that night.

My favorite is when he found a quarter during patience at 1:07

http://youtu.be/xYrm7nUFdLs

KOHD probably had his worst vocals that night but he sounded really good on everything else. I was shocked how strong his voice can still be.

Haha yea he said a few funny things that night.

My favorite is when he found a quarter during patience at 1:07

http://youtu.be/xYrm7nUFdLs

KOHD probably had his worst vocals that night but he sounded really good on everything else. I was shocked how strong his voice can still be.

lol nice.. I like when he talks more, seems he doesn't as much anymore or maybe I just hvnt seen enough concerts lol.. Is that Fortus that sounds awesome in kohd?

Glasgow SECC July 2006 - debated going to see them in 2012 but decided not to in the end... was actually in Liverpool the day they were playing there, and missed them by minutes, some of the band decided to go and check out the Cavern Club and I was in there at the time with some bands I was booking... for some reason or another none of my mates told me that GN'R were in until a few minutes after they left... think it was Frank and Ashba though so no big deal really.

Axl met fans outside the secc in 06' & 12'

Regret not going now? ;)

Yes :( I did debate waiting outside after the '06 gig we were staying with mates and didn't want to leave it too late in getting back to theirs, if they (GN'R) do come back here then we're going for a pint and you can tell me your jedi ways of meeting the man :)