Rapid Fire demos... some news

Posted on Facebook:

1798029_637223229666340_414517233_n.jpg

So today I bring bad news. The Rapidfire Attorney and my Brother and Best Friend, was found dead hanging in his home from a suicide. This only increases my resolve to get you fans the recordings out ASAP in his honour. I will work harder than ever to deal with Mr. Rose and his never ending legal harassment. I know my rights. I own, wrote, paid for, played on and produced this CD. Mr. Rose and his attorneys knoew that they have NO BASIS WHATSOEVER to stop the release for you fans but he can harass and harass me. At this point I have nothing to lose and have already began scouting artists for the CD 6 panel cover as well as getting ready for a final mix and mastering. This MAJOR setback just fires me up to release these songs in Joshua's honour. I have every legal t crossed and i dotted. I will keep you all posted as well as share the letters between his camp and me. Get Ready To Rumble in 2014. Thank you Josh for putting up with over 10 years of harassment and threats from Axl's camp even though they are well aware that they don't have a legal leg to stand on. The most dangerous part.... I KNOW they dont have a legal leg to stand on. Everything Rapidfire is owned by me, all the songs, performances and masters. Mr. Rose and his attorneys can try to mess with me all they want. I do NOT scare easily and I have nothing to lose. Lets ROCK.... for Josh...... I love you my Brother..... Kev.

I'd be more concearned my brother died than care about shitty demo's with helium pre gnr Axl.

"In his honor" what bollocks. I sure he done more with his life than work on a shitty legal case about shitty demo's. He's doing it for himself, not his brother or anyone else.

• Like 1

I'd be more concearned my brother died than care about shitty demo's with helium pre gnr Axl.

"In his honor" what bollocks. I sure he done more with his life than work on a shitty legal case about shitty demo's. He's doing it for himself, not his brother or anyone else.

What makes you so sure? You don't know that's the case. It's possible, but you're just guessing here man.

What makes you so sure? You don't know that's the case. It's possible, but you're just guessing here man.

Well, his brother obviously had his own demons as he commited suicide. Why not combat those reasons in his honor?

Just seemed like hollywood rose managed to release demos, so this guy is wanting to cash grab on it too. Typical case of selling out your friends for money and abusing there celebrity status.

Of course i don't know the details, but why can't he just respect the singers wishes?

• Like 1

Well, his brother obviously had his own demons as he commited suicide. Why not combat those reasons in his honor?

Just seemed like hollywood rose managed to release demos, so this guy is wanting to cash grab on it too. Typical case of selling out your friends for money and abusing there celebrity status.

Of course i don't know the details, but why can't he just respect the singers wishes?

They have probably spent more fighting this case in court than they could ever make by commercially selling these recordings. Maybe like Marc Canter's Reckless Road book, this too is a labor of love.

• Like 1

They have probably spent more fighting this case in court than they could ever make by commercially selling these recordings. Maybe like Marc Canter's Reckless Road book, this too is a labor of love.

Axl has always had haters and people turning against him. Like Jesus. Judas sold him out and commited suicide because he couldn't live with the guilt. I guess some things never change..

People call me an Axl worshipper, but even I, of all people, really want to hear this rapidfire stuff.

Since Axl's not going to release any new music any time soon (or ever), this is something you can legitimately get your hopes up for. I quite liked the Hollywood Rose stuff, despite it being rough around the edges. So I'm pretty sure I'll like this stuff too, especially from the snippets I've heard.

Axl has always had haters and people turning against him. Like Jesus. Judas sold him out and commited suicide because he couldn't live with the guilt. I guess some things never change..

Fuck me. I now truly believe that Axl has the most demented fans on the planet.

RIP for this chap. Hope he gets his demos out.

• Like 1

Fuck me. I now truly believe that Axl has the most demented fans on the planet.

RIP for this chap. Hope he gets his demos out.

Are you not a follower? Where has your faith gone. You think its a coincidence that Axl is playing BETHLEHEM????

Edited by Powerage5

Sad to hear, like some of you I have exchanged e-mails with Josh in the past. He always responded well. RIP

I'm one who has. I sent my condolences to Kevin. Sad tragedy.

Hate to say this right after, but on the other hand, at least it looks like we're getting the recordings!

He is just a cock at the end of the day. A total wanker. Look at this case. Axl’s legal bullshit has probably hounded this poor guy to death!! I wish Vince Neil had knocked Axl out outside Tower records. Heck, I would have cheered if Corbain and Courtney Love had beat the shit out of Axl at those awards - Axl is that much of a pussy that he would have ducked cardigan wearing Kurt. It should actually be made legally permissible, for any member of the human specie to beat up W. Axl Rose, on site. That law should be passed through all governments, bicameral or unicameral.

Edited by DieselDaisy
  • Like 1

He is just a cock at the end of the day. A total wanker. Look at this case. Axl’s legal bullshit has probably hounded this poor guy to death!! I wish Vince Neil had knocked Axl out outside Tower records. Heck, I would have cheered if Corbain and Courtney Love had beat the shit out of Axl at those awards - Axl is that much of a pussy that he would have ducked cardigan wearing Kurt. It should actually be made legally permissible, for any member of the human specie to beat up W. Axl Rose, on site. That law should be passed through all governments, bicameral or unicameral.

You flying out to vegas then?

• Like 1

RIP Joshua, whatever it was that you were dealing with, hate hearing that the demons you were battling got to you.

The big mistake when they tried to first put this out was having a website called "theaxltapes.com". This should have been promoted as a group effort that Axl was a part of, not "Axl's first band", especially if he was a singer for hire and not a collaborator.

The best way to release it is to make little mention of Axl other than being a band member over 30 years ago, make NO mention of Guns N' Roses, and let the fanbase run with it.

Wow, that is really sad! RIP. Which one is Kevin and which one is Josh on the photo? I guess the left one? Tragic as it is, people shouldn't blame this man's suicide on Axl. Stubborn as he might be about these recordings, he was still the most important of the band members and the sole reason people would be interested in these recordings anyway. If he doesn't want it to be released, so be it.