Rapid Fire demos... some news

We would hate for this guy to make money from his own band, right?

It is up to you to like or hate

All I am postulating is, if it is about the fans and the material that is one aspect, if it is about making money from a project 30 years ago, then that is a different aspect.

Aspects forge opinions.

RIP

Anyone who used a tragedy to push an agenda is not honouring the deceased.

Focus now should be celebrating the life of this man for those intimately

associated. Anything else is inappropriate.

Peace.

Yeah he's really pushing it. I bet he intends on becoming a multi millionaire off of this release that only Forum nerds would even consider purchasing.I'll give you Axl nut-swingers one thing though, you are consistent. I'm not sure if your post is enough to get you party passes but it's a good start.

I was thinking about the people who would come on this thread and would complain about

anyone. Few people here seem to rise above their personal negative chatter and just be decent.

LOL - exactly.

It's amazing how things open up in the world if you don't base your opinions around how the topic effects Axl Rose.

if this guy legally owns the rights to the music he should be able to do whatever he wants with him.

The sick part of this topic, imo, are the people bashing him and his choices in life simply because he isn't basing his life around Axl Rose's wishes.

The problem is that the argument made by the Rapidfire camp is not an honest one.

I actually read almost all of that rambling 35 page manifesto last night. Where does he say he's looking to make a buck? Nowhere. But a lot of rhetoric about how amazing it all is and how its just killing them that they can't get his out to the people.

Guy...please. No one is begrudging you wanting to make a few bucks, but don't insult our intelligence. Its not really on Axl to have to want to give a shit about you. If he said go ahead, great. But if he said no, then he said no. Enough of this "poor us" martyr routine.

Doubly insulting to the intelligence is how he goes on and on about how he feels the law should be interpreted, all while climing he KNOWS (that's his word) that Axl doesn't have "a legal leg to stand on".

Really? So why are you battling with him for 10 years? If he's got nothing, go ahead and release it. What's the problem?

• Like 2

LOL - exactly.

It's amazing how things open up in the world if you don't base your opinions around how the topic effects Axl Rose.

if this guy legally owns the rights to the music he should be able to do whatever he wants with him.

The sick part of this topic, imo, are the people bashing him and his choices in life simply because he isn't basing his life around Axl Rose's wishes.

You raise a good point, if he owns the rights to the music then he should be able to do whatever, but it has not happened, so what is the problem there

My opinion is, if he is releasing this as a commercial product, how much would he realistically make, a few thousand max if that, given the modern download era. Is it genuinely worth a 10 year fight and, possibly, the health of those involved.

If he cares so much about the fans, release it for free, and put the whole episode to bed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLQGLEdmILU

NEW UPDATE

The release of the "Ready To Rumble" CD in 2014 will be stopped over MY dead body and since Josh is gone "it's on." Mail a letter, in order to express your demand and desire, as fans of Axl who want to hear his earliest ever recordings, from his first time in a recording studio, when he was still an untattooed "Bill Bailey." Write these letters from every country around the world that you LOVE AXL ROSE AND WANT TO HEAR THE EARLIEST RECORDED PART OF HIS HISTORY. THESE RECORDINGS, PHOTOS, AND FLYERS ARE A PART OF HISTORY THAT DESERVES TO BE AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC. Also please tell Douglass S. Mark Esq, that you DEMAND YOUR RAPIDFIRE CD, AND TO STOP HARASSING THOSE TRYING TO, WITHIN THE FULL CONTEXT OF THE LAW, RELEASE IT.

His address is:

Douglas S. Mark Esq.
Mark Music & Media Law, P.C.
120 El Camino Dr., Suite 104
Beverly Hills, CA 90212

So hopefully Axl and his million dollar bully lawyers do not interfere with the 100% LEGAL release of this CD. BTW Everyone including Axl gets paid per CD. Im sure Axl doesn't care, but this is a 100% legit project that in my personal opinion we have tried too hard and waited too long for a way to "appease and please" Axl. Josh works slower than I do personally, and in his attempt to "appease" Axl it has taken over 10 years to get to where we are. The material is 100% legally mine to release, sounds great, and I own all the government form copyrights. Axl can frivolously sue me into oblivion, or not, I don't care. I have nothing to lose. Im releasing it. So fire up, send mail to Douglas S. Mark, Esq., and lets get this going once and for all. Rapidfire needs fan support to show the desire for this to be released. Do you know we got over 80,000 hits on the UNANNOUNCED sample of Ready To Rumble, until Axl's lawyer bullies filed an ILLEGAL copyright infringement with You Tube? As Josh put it in his letter to Douglas S. Mark, Esq., Axl's attorney that filing ILLEGAL copyright infringement was to quote Josh's letter "Arguably, it was even a violation of 17 USC § 506 ©." All we had to do is show You Tube the copyrights of which I have for every song, and it went right back up. It seems that these lawyers will pull any stunt legal or illegal to stop me. IT WON'T WORK.

I look forward to your fan support. Thank you for reading.... if ya did... Kevin Lawrence

That's where you're wrong, Axl IS a God.

No, he isn't.

Best rock singer of my generation - yes.

But at the end of the day, he is just a human being. No better, no worse than you are. He just has a specific talent that you don't have. I'm sure you have talents that Axl doesn't have.

Thank you for proving my point that you intentionally and repeatedly interpret things literally (even when they are so obviously figurative or humorous) so as to give you a reason to launch into smarmy, unnecessary, pseudo-profound explanations.

Thank you though, for that. I understand now that Axl is not a God and that he can sing better than me. Thank you, it was so very profound.

Mysteron, there are fans who'll gladly pay some bucks for obtaining this officially as CD - for listening pleasure and even just for all the hustle he had to go through with Axl and his lawyers!!

Of course

It could be released for free for listening pleasure, and you could donate money as a goodwill gesture.

Axl has always had haters and people turning against him. Like Jesus. Judas sold him out and commited suicide because he couldn't live with the guilt. I guess some things never change..

OMG O_o
  • Like 1

I think you should unlike my post Axl_morris. I don't think you're inferring correctly. Despite the expected proclivity, that was one of the most bizarre leaps of judgement I have ever read.

A guy dies and we should immediately conclude that it means he's guilty of being part of a conspiracy against Axl.

I'm not a GN'R fan. At least I'm "crazy" about GN'R. I'm not saying anything against some of you. I'd have no problem sitting next to you on an airplane. I just hope certain ones aren't flying it.

I'm going back to Anything Goes.

In the era where CDs arent selling, its better to sell the whole package in a pawn shop or what Erin Everly did recently - auction it online. I saw the highest bids and oh my god she made some pretty good dough.

Axl is pretty much forgotten and/or hated by the mainstream, so releasing it will only help a few fans who will download it via youtube.

Or better, keep it stocked until Axl croaks and then sell it.

FACEBOOK - 2 hours ago"

"The release of the "Ready To Rumble" CD in 2014 will be stopped over MY dead body and since Josh is gone via suicide, PARTIALLY FROM DEALING WITH TEN YEARS OF THIS HARASSMENT AND CRAP FROM AXL’s CAMP……. IT’S ON……AND FAN SUPPORT VIA LETTERS WOULD BE MOST HELPFUL AND APPRECIATED. Mail a letter TO AXL’S ATTORNEYS AND SEND ME A COPY AT KEVIN@RAPIDFIRE.COM in order to express your demand and desire, as fans of Axl who want to hear his earliest ever recordings, from his first time in a recording studio, when he was still an untattooed "Bill Bailey” fresh off the bus. PLEASE TAKE 5 MINUTES and write these letters from every country around the world that you "DEMAND AN END TO THE HARASSMENT AND THAT YOU WANT TO HEAR THE EARLIEST RECORDED PART OF THE HISTORY OF AXL’S CAREER. THESE RECORDINGS, PHOTOS, AND FLYERS WHICH ARE A PART OF HISTORY THAT DESERVE TO BE AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC. Please tell Douglass S. Mark Esq, AND AXL, that you WANT YOUR RAPIDFIRE CD, AND TO STOP HARASSING THOSE WHO, WITHIN THE FULL CONTEXT AND EXTENT OF THE LAW, SPECIFICALLY COPYRIGHT LAW, PLAN TO RELEASE THE RAPIDFIRE CD WITH BILL BAILEY ON VOCALS.

His address is:

Axl Rose c/o
Douglas S. Mark Esq.
Mark Music & Media Law, P.C.
120 El Camino Dr., Suite 104
Beverly Hills, CA 90212

So hopefully Axl and his million dollar bully lawyers do not interfere with the 100% LEGAL release of this CD. BTW Everyone including Axl gets paid per CD. Im sure Axl doesn't care, but this is a 100% legit project that in my personal opinion we have tried too hard and waited too long for a way to "appease and please" Axl. Josh worked slower than I do personally, and in his attempt to "appease" Axl and a female friend of Josh, Axl and Slash’s, that it has taken over 10 years to get to where we are. The material is 100% legally mine to release, sounds great, and I own all the government form copyrights, master tapes and actually have the receipt with my name as the one who paid for the recordings. Axl can frivolously sue me into oblivion, or not, I don't care. I have nothing to lose. Im releasing it. So fire up, please send your letters to Axl c/o Douglas S. Mark, Esq., and lets get this going once and for all. Rapidfire needs fan support to show the desire for this to be released.

Do you know we got over 80,000 hits on the UNANNOUNCED sample of Ready To Rumble, until Axl's lawyer bullies filed an ILLEGAL copyright infringement with You Tube? As Josh put it in his letter to Douglas S. Mark, Esq., Axl's attorney that filing ILLEGAL copyright infringement was, to quote Josh's letter "Arguably, it was even a violation of 17 USC § 506 ©." All we had to do is show You Tube the copyrights of which I have for every song, and it went right back up. It seems that these lawyers will pull any stunt legal or illegal to stop me. IT WON'T WORK. THE ALBUM IS COMING OUT.

I look forward to your fan support. Thank you for reading.... if ya did…

Kevin Lawrence"

Edited by Ana_1991