WANTED: Axl "Bunny" Shirt

Black Sabbath

KronkBonesTee_medium_image1_24505.jpg

Hey guys, so I'm looking for this shirt in either a LARGE or even an XL, worst case scenario.

I currently have a Medium and it's in great shape, but it doesn't fit me as well as it did back in 2012. :tongue2:

I'd be willing to trade or buy this shirt or something from someone if they'd be willing to part with it. Someone help a guy out!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Len B'stard

:lol:

No, i just mean its completely the same, whats it matter if it glows in the dark or not, what possible function is that gonna serve, get it man :) And excuse me young man, my avatar contains a style icon, just ask Duff McKagan!

Edited by sugaraylen

I see what you're saying, but it matters to me because it's not the original! If the original didn't glow, I'd probably have no problem replacing it with a replica, but the original, that I was lucky enough to buy one of, glows.

It's cool and actually a nice conversation piece at parties :lol:

Yep, 5 planned shows this year. Won't be partying with Axl in Vegas now :(

But on the bright side, I will have a "new" shirt that'll fit me better! :awesomeface:

Seriously, I couldn't be any more grateful, Axl_morris. Like I said, it might sound silly, but it really means a lot to me :)

I wanted one of these shirts as well but never knew where to find it. Edit: just purchased one of the replica ones.

No more Vegas? Is P5 still going?

Edited by Coma16