Energy Drinks

Snake-Pit

Guest Len B'stard

I'd rather do a few lines of blow than put any energy drink poison into my body

Sliiiiiiiiiiight difference in price though, dunno if you noticed :lol:

I've never gone and drained the ATM at 2am for Red Bull... ;)

Exactly :lol:

People at my work who were 18-25 used to drink one of the big cans of Relentless before their shift started at 8am/9am and then have another one come 1pm/2pm - it was absolutely crazy that they were taking in a litre of this crap a day.

It is pretty scary how many people are mentally addicted that they HAVE to drink an energy drink every day.

Guest Len B'stard

Yeah a cousin of mine was the same, used to work in a hotel and like, he was just mad on these energy drinks, red bulls, he'd be banging em out every time i'd see him and like, he hardly ate in general and had loads and loads of late nights. He ended up getting fuckin' T.B. from somewhere and the doctor partially attributed it to his drinking so much fucking red bull, apparently when you combine it with a lack of eating and a lack of rest it puts your body in a weakened state and as such you're more susceptible to picking up illnesses.

Coffee > Energy Drinks.

Coffee actually tastes good, for one.

I don't drink energy drinks as much as I used to, but I 100% disagree.

I've tried multiple kinds of coffee and all of them taste like ass, to me.

I'd much rather drink a Monster or a NOS.

Red Bull does suck, though.

I'd call you a hooray for tolerance! But you've listened to me on the radio before, so your taste is mostly impeccable. :lol:

Edited by The Real McCoy

Id had a few jugs of red bull and vodka the night before going over my then girlfriends parents for sunday lunch some years back. It was pretty formal and right when her nan was asking me to pass the pepper or something like that I started having a full on panic attack. I had to excuse myself and go to the bathroom where I had to strip right off and splash water all over myself because I really thought I was having a fucking heart attack. That shit is the poor mans coke it aint no joke and ive never touched it since.

Id had a few jugs of red bull and vodka the night before going over my then girlfriends parents for sunday lunch some years back. It was pretty formal and right when her nan was asking me to pass the pepper or something like that I started having a full on panic attack. I had to excuse myself and go to the bathroom where I had to strip right off and splash water all over myself because I really thought I was having a fucking heart attack. That shit is the poor mans coke it aint no joke and ive never touched it since.

I bet the nan thought she'd given you a hot flush!

• Like 1

Guest Len B'stard

Jugs of vodka and red bull, we used to do them at Rileys :)

I bet the nan thought she'd given you a hot flush!

Nan probably followed him up there, knocking suggestively on the door (how exactly does one knock suggestively? :lol: Shave and a haircut?)

I drink a fuckload of Lucozade. Might've drunk more of these other ones if they'd've come out more around a time where I'd need that shit but they didn't really, i know i used to drink the fuck out of Red Bull when it newly came out. When they newly came out it was great cuz you could go into a massive supermarket and cuz the cans were so thin and hardly had fuck all in em and went down so easy you could like nonchalantly have em in your hand while you walk around the shop and when you're secluded for like 10 seconds just chung it down and chuck the empty into the shelves :lol: Yeah, we had fuck all to do.

I can't be drinking a drink called Pussy, sorry :lol:

Moi circa 2011

pussyandrob.jpg

lol wtf, they have something called "Pussy?" At that rate, they may as well also have, "Bukkaki," or "Analingus" :lol:

Reviews for Bukkaki

"Nice, but seems a little high in sodium..."

Analingus

"Slightly bitter"

Oh my God. That is disgusting. Sorry haha.

I drink a fuckload of Lucozade. Might've drunk more of these other ones if they'd've come out more around a time where I'd need that shit but they didn't really, i know i used to drink the fuck out of Red Bull when it newly came out. When they newly came out it was great cuz you could go into a massive supermarket and cuz the cans were so thin and hardly had fuck all in em and went down so easy you could like nonchalantly have em in your hand while you walk around the shop and when you're secluded for like 10 seconds just chung it down and chuck the empty into the shelves :lol: Yeah, we had fuck all to do.

I can't be drinking a drink called Pussy, sorry :lol:

Moi circa 2011

pussyandrob.jpg

lol wtf, they have something called "Pussy?" At that rate, they may as well also have, "Bukkaki," or "Analingus" :lol:

Reviews for Bukkaki

"Nice, but seems a little high in sodium..."

Analingus

"Slightly bitter"

Oh my God. That is disgusting. Sorry haha.

I like Pussy.

The way I see it

Red Bull = Caffeine

Monster = Ginseng

Pussy = Ginseng (and sparkling white grape flavour

Lucozade = Glucose

I liked Pussy a lot when I was on my 'no caffeine for me' kick.