Energy Drinks

Snake-Pit

• 6 months later...

I will drink two or three Red Bulls during the week. It is the only Energy Drink that doesn't give me a pounding headache.

They taste great and I end up drinking them way too fast.

Mtn Dew Kick Starts aren't too bad either. 80 calories for 16 oz and the headache isn't too terrible. I must have a reaction to Ginseng or something because I don't think Red Bull has it. Kick Start is cool concept but for some reason I feel like a piece of shit drinking a carbonated orange juice for breakfast.

• 2 weeks later...

I used to have at least one a day. I thought that was excessive as I'm a heavy coffee drinker on top of that. So I stopped energy drinks altogether for the longest time.

Now I work every Friday at 3am and have 1 can en route to work. So 1 a week ain't that bad as far as I'm concerned.

I drank a Red Bull for the first time ever a few months ago. Kinda weird how I've managed to avoid them for so long.

Not bad, but that kind of thing just ain't my bag. I just drink water now though. I thought that the lack of caffeine would

make me feel less energetic, but it actually seemed to have the opposite effect.

I drank a Red Bull for the first time ever a few months ago. Kinda weird how I've managed to avoid them for so long.

Not bad, but that kind of thing just ain't my bag. I just drink water now though. I thought that the lack of caffeine would

make me feel less energetic, but it actually seemed to have the opposite effect.

usually the case. you will feel alot better with caffine in your system.

I used to have them them all. Then last December I got really sick and was in bed for two days and after I got well i thought to myself if I went two days with out them lets see how long I can last.

I went 5 months with out having a single one unless it was mixed with acl. I lost ten pounds over night and honestly felt better.

I have been bad the last few weeks with drinking them; but my work schedule has been all fucked up do to some shit. I have had some in the last couple of weeks but I think I'm back to not drinking them.

Edited by ThomasMeadow

Red bull is too easy to drink, I'll not sure how many is normal. I got 10. But think 2 will be enough.

Did you try the high tiger? These energy drinks seem shady. I drank a lot for a while like 4 in an hour or something and it feels good, but why not cocaine and be done with it. If you like alcohol, it's kinda fucked up to drink energy drinks but I'm still undecided.

Edited by Rovim

Hi Tiger Monday. It just looks like a fake red bull. Also saw something called American Cola with the stars n stripes.

I used to drink 4 cups of blend 37 an hour at work. I never did anything. I was either making coffee or pissing.

Edited by wasted

• 2 months later...