Energy Drinks

Snake-Pit

I used to have them in clubs with vodka and it made me even more hyper than usual, I don't even drink coke anymore since I lived in a pub for ten years growing up and drank nothing but the stuff. I avoid soda or energy drinks except for when I have my booze, I only drink soda with my gin or vodka and have water, green tea and milk the rest of the time.

Edited by RandallFlagg

I keep my limit to one a day. But there's no limit on Armor Palmers and coffee because I figured those are taurine and chemical free so therefore the 100% safe.

With you on the coffee point. I drink obscene amounts of the stuff.

Have you ever tried "Sparkling Ice?" It's basically just carbonated flavored water, but I love the stuff, especially the black raspberry and lemon live flavors.

ADHD is an invention of the drug companies in 99% of cases. When I was a kid we simply called it bad parenting.

I know they say it is an invention, but it is NOT always bad parenting, I know it is a brain dysfunction, which is very annoying to have

Edited by LyndaRose