Gilby Clarke says he "had a great time performing with GNR at RNRHOF"

Gilby Clarke is fuckin' cool. Nice interview. I loved seeing him with Gn'R at the HOF. :)

It was cool, and Slash was really into it when he was playing SCOM, but that wasn't Gn'R. It's not Guns without Axl and no one can really dispute that.

• Like 3

Gilby Clarke is fuckin' cool. Nice interview. I loved seeing him with Gn'R at the HOF. :)

It was cool, and Slash was really into it when he was playing SCOM, but that wasn't Gn'R. It's not Guns without Axl and no one can really dispute that.

It was Guns N' Roses. If I remember correctly, they were introduced as Gn'R, performed Gn'R songs with Gn'R members, yep, it was. Greatest performance since Argentina, 1993.

It was Guns N' Roses. If I remember correctly, they were introduced as Gn'R, performed Gn'R songs with Gn'R members, yep, it was. Greatest performance since Argentina, 1993.

Alright.

• Like 1

Yeah its hard to get into it with only playing a few songs but they all still did a great job, Myles is no axl but if it wasnt for him we would of got nothing. To me Slash and Michael Jordan are very simulator they alway come up with the good when the pressures on \m/, Axl "was" the same. That's why they my idols I guess .

Edited by Gibbo 27

God i feel so lucky i was there! Axl and izzy were missed, but for 3 sings that was a legit version of gnr in my mind. What a performance! The crowd was insane after paradise city

And they were all nervous, especially slash (you could tell during their speeches) but it went great

Edited by ZoSoRose
  • Like 3

True but it was certainly more 'Guns N' Roses' than Axl's various Nugnr line-ups. There is a certain grease which the Appetite line-up has - and bluesyness which is all Slash. Axl has never possessed this in his music since 1993.

• Like 1

That was the best GN'R performance since 1993 and there's no disputing that. Say what you will, but Axl's version just ain't Guns. Sadly, the RRHOF is probably the last time we'll ever see the true GN'R perform together ever again, but I always hold out hope.

No shit, wait. Gilby who? Can't tell him apart from the modern hippies. Wooow nevermind, that pawnshop guitar is music to my ears! Keep on trying fur faces!! Only downer was his 0 writing credits, Izzy forever wins.

English por favor.

That wasn't GNR.

• Like 1

That wasn't GNR.

It was and it also was the best Gn'R performance since Argentina, 1993.

That wasn't GNR.

Ok if it makes you sleep better at night :lol:

That wasn't GNR.

Ok if it makes you sleep better at night :lol:

It doesn't. It's the truth.

I'm glad Gilby had the opportunity to perform with Guns N' Roses! :)

No shit, wait. Gilby who? Can't tell him apart from the modern hippies. Wooow nevermind, that pawnshop guitar is music to my ears! Keep on trying fur faces!! Only downer was his 0 writing credits, Izzy forever wins.

"What we've got here is..."
  • Like 1