GN'R starting rehearsals

After playing the same setlist for so many years, do they really need rehearsals?

People whine and complain when they don't rehearse, now it's "do they really need rehearsals." Unbelievable.

I hear ya on this one. I don't know if it's whining and complaining per se, but I get your point.

Axl will miss all rehearsals and proceed to sound even more inflated with helium than previously thought possible.

I'm glad we have a psychic among us.

Mind telling me what the winning Powerball numbers are?

Come on, be serious. That's a valid concern he's raising.

People don't whine and complain when they don't rehearse. People whine and complain when Axl doesn't, and it happens very often.

If they are playing the same set, and considering Axl will keep his tradition to rehearse during his first gig, do they (the rest of the band) really need it?

Good news for those who like the band and are looking forward for another tour, I guess...

If Axl goes to rehearsals, that's great in my book, everything else aside. It'd be even greater if they posted some clips of rehearsals for fans to see, even if they restricted it to the "real" fans at Nightrain. Just an idea.

I for one have had enough of your logic horseshit!

If Axl goes to rehearsals, that's great in my book, everything else aside. It'd be even greater if they posted some clips of rehearsals for fans to see, even if they restricted it to the "real" fans at Nightrain. Just an idea.

I think it's always been quietly understood that I should manage GNR. Next time Beta calls you to ask how many party passes, drop a line for me.

As long as it's for the real fans and not for "fans" I'm in. :lol:

I think it's always been quietly understood that I should manage GNR. Next time Beta calls you to ask how many party passes, drop a line for me.

LOL. I'll be sure to pass your info along!