GN'R starting rehearsals

I love how everyone can bash DJ but if I bash Slash my posts gets deleted. Shitty modding ftw.

There's lines on what's acceptable, and you crossed it. And you should know complaining about it in public doesn't help your case ;)

Why are the mods scared of "complaining in public" if it is legitimate? Just a question, don't issue a warning or ban me.

You guys are human it's normal to make bad judgments. The right thing to do is admit it and then move along.

There is a bias when it comes to you guys' precious "Slash"...let's not beat around the bush here.

Lolwhut? I wouldn't say anyone is "scared of complaining in public". For me personally, I like to handle issues via PM that way the offending user doesn't have their personal business aired in public. It also helps to handle these things in the appropriate areas (Ask Admin or PMs for example) so they don't derail the threads they occur in.

I'm not the one who hid the Slash comment but in looking at it, I would have done the same thing. It wasn't so much an insult to the "precious Slash" as it was an obviously trolling comment meant to derail the thread.

• Like 2

I love how everyone can bash DJ but if I bash Slash my posts gets deleted. Shitty modding ftw.

There's lines on what's acceptable, and you crossed it. And you should know complaining about it in public doesn't help your case ;)

Why are the mods scared of "complaining in public" if it is legitimate? Just a question, don't issue a warning or ban me.

You guys are human it's normal to make bad judgments. The right thing to do is admit it and then move along.

There is a bias when it comes to you guys' precious "Slash"...let's not beat around the bush here.

And you complain about juvenile posts? "Slash"? Really? :lol:

Poop (remind you of someone?)

Yes, but I won't say who.

Yet another thread where you bash the hard working Mods on here.

"There is a bias when it comes to your guys' precious "Slash"....................I don't know if it is sad, pathetic or laughable that somebody actually thinks that way. Must be a weird feeling to go through life hating a rock musician simply because another rock musician does. :shrugs:

And lol, did you just say somebody has a bias on here? And in the same line you mock Slash (who hasn't been in the band for almost 20 years now).......your bias against Slash is 100 times greater than any mod's bias towards Slash. Most of the mods here have no bias/agenda at all. They are intelligent adults who love to chat about GnR. They don't take the Axl hatred of Slash so srsly that they feel they must hate Slash as well. That's 14-year-old Justin bieber fan type crap.

You are the only one with a bias on here. And it's pathetic. Precious "slash"..........one of the most ridiculous things you've ever said on here. :crazy:

• Like 1

That's what I thought!

"There is a bias when it comes to your guys' precious "Slash"....................I don't know if it is sad, pathetic or laughable that somebody actually thinks that way. Must be a weird feeling to go through life hating a rock musician simply because another rock musician does. :shrugs:

And lol, did you just say somebody has a bias on here? And in the same line you mock Slash (who hasn't been in the band for almost 20 years now).......your bias against Slash is 100 times greater than any mod's bias towards Slash. Most of the mods here have no bias/agenda at all. They are intelligent adults who love to chat about GnR. They don't take the Axl hatred of Slash so srsly that they feel they must hate Slash as well. That's 14-year-old Justin bieber fan type crap.

You are the only one with a bias on here. And it's pathetic. Precious "slash"..........one of the most ridiculous things you've ever said on here. :crazy:

Groghan stop getting upset about my posts. I'll buy you a beer.

That's what I thought!

Groghan stop getting upset about my posts. I'll buy you a beer.

Bro - nothing on this forum "upsets" me. We are talking about a rock band. Anybody who actually gets mad about things on here has a problem.

Go back and look at your post.

You complain about the mods. Tell them to admit they are wrong. And accuse them of being biased and having some secret agenda about their "precious Slash" ..........it's pretty clear who gets upset about things on here.

Axl makes you cum in your pants. Slash makes you get angry and you actually hate the guy. I think you are the one who needs to not take this board or rock music so srsly.

Edited by Groghan
  • Like 1