Queen + Adam Lambert to tour North America this Summer!

Powerage5

I'm glad you guys had fun, I'm actually much more excited to see them... well, whenever they feel like coming to Brazil :lol:

I know Adam is great technically, but I can't say I won't feel a huge letdown if I ever get to see them knowing that I didn't see them with Freddie.

They were late in Dallas, too. I thought that Love of My Life through Under Pressure were the best part. I enjoyed Adam, but it was great just seeing Brian and Roger doing their thing.

Loved the bass solo, Staying Power, Body Language, Don't Try Suicide, Dragon Attack.

My friend who went with me saw Q+PR and he couldn't say which was the better show, but he said Brian and Roger looked happier than during the Q+PR show he saw.

They were late in Dallas, too. I thought that Love of My Life through Under Pressure were the best part. I enjoyed Adam, but it was great just seeing Brian and Roger doing their thing.

Loved the bass solo, Staying Power, Body Language, Don't Try Suicide, Dragon Attack.

My friend who went with me saw Q+PR and he couldn't say which was the better show, but he said Brian and Roger looked happier than during the Q+PR show he saw.

I agree.

They were pretty on time at my show. Maybe the show started 15- 20 minutes late tops, but it wasn't too bad. I get what some people say about the middle section, but I liked that Roger and Brian got to shine on their own. I also really liked all the spotlight solos. Maybe Adam could have had a song in the middle of that too for the sake of flow?

I also find it interesting that you guys think Brian and Roger seemed happier with Paul. My friend and I noticed how much of a good time everyone on stage was having, Brian and Roger seemed to be loving it and were interacting with Adam and the crowd quite a bit.

Its cool to see how the same tour can differ for people and I am glad everyone seems to be loving this show! Every single critic that has seen it seems to be raving, aside from those who are going into it with pre existing notions that is.

ugh, after reading your guys reviews now im kinda kicking myself for not getting tickets to this show

I really hope they do another tour in a few years. This one is selling so well and getting such good reviews I wouldn't be surprised if they do.

After they release Queen Forever I hope they record an all new record with Adam (as long as its much better than The Cosmos Rocks) and then do another tour with a few new songs