Is mygnrforum imploding?

Coma16

I'm sorry but people have been saying this shit ever since mygnrforum started. No it won't. No matter how inactive and how shit GnR might be. In fact this is one of the most active (though shit) periods this band has had since the 90's.

I'm sorry but people have been saying this shit ever since mygnrforum started. No it won't. No matter how inactive and how shit GnR might be. In fact this is one of the most active (though shit) periods this band has had since the 90's.

I guess I'm just sick if seeing so many negative topics before a tour cycle. Not sure why it's tolerated.
  • Like 1

I guess I'm just sick if seeing so many negative topics before a tour cycle. Not sure why it's tolerated.
Honestly man, this is nothing. ;)

I don't think it's imploding. I think it's doing just fine. Some of the people I used to like don't come around anymore or got banned, but for the most part everything is still alright.

I just get kinda annoyed at times with seeing something like, "WHAT A SHIT THREAD," every time somebody posts a topic. (I don't remember it being that way in 2010 when I joined or back in '08 when I was lurking).

We have no new music and all we really have is speculation...so we will speculate about anything and everything. I enjoy the discussions here and this form is far superior as far as layout and people go than other GN'R forums, from my experience...no matter what Encyclopedia Dramatica says.

It will liven up a bit in a week or so when Axl hits the stage again. Axl's downtime equals forum downtime ime.

I hope you're right.

I think I am. I'm always surprised when an incident occurs ( a leak, a BBF rant etc..) how quickly lesser seen posters assemble for duty. It's like there is a special klaxon that only GnR fans can hear! I think when not much is going on a lot of people just read rather than post which of course reduces the quality of debate.

Some say it has been coming for a while but are we at an all-time low? I used to look forward coming here each morning but now the only topics if interest are the Vinyl and True Detective threads.

Moved this to support as that's where this type of thing should go.

• Like 1

Guest Len B'stard

Karate Kid part 3 is so underrated it's not funny!

In the dictionary under the word 'rapist' you'll find a picture of that ponytailed guy (Terry Silver, didn't wanna name him in case I was the bigger nerd here :lol:)

People are just disappointed because of how things have went in the past - Axl starting tours off without rehearsing, promises of new and exciting things - and that turning out to be a flying piano.

I think the majority of the negativity will disappear if Axl shows up in shape and ready to play at the high profile events, and if the band debuts a couple new songs. And if Axl does an interview or two. If that happens, most of the complaints disappear.