Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 (Boeing 777) To Bejing Vanishes, 239 People on Board

Ace Nova

If the battery runs out on the black box the signal dies?

With the political background to the pilot. The Iranian refugees on the plane with fake passports. The plane changing course before the last contact. It's been hijacked, not as an act of terror but either for the plane or some of those tech experts on board.

It's like the JFK of the 21st century. Flight meets JFK. Cuba Gooding Jr and Marky Mark have bought the rights.

• 1 month later...

Funny. I love it when the conspiracy theorists are just called "theorists".

Ratbrain is a valuable poster! I was also saying that plane landed and not in the ocean.

Speculating and proving a theory are two very different things. Don't confuse the two. Almost nothing in Ratbrain's thread, or most of the theories posted here, have ever been proven.

"Given that people can make conspiracy theories out of something that is fully explained, like the moon landings, it's not surprising that they will fill the void in a genuine mystery with conspiracy theories. Essentially these people can't face the thought of chaos. They can't face the role of accident and contingency in life; they have to attribute agency." - David Aaronovitch

• Like 2

Ratbrain is a valuable poster! I was also saying that plane landed and not in the ocean.

Speculating and proving a theory are two very different things. Don't confuse the two. Almost nothing in Ratbrain's thread, or most of the theories posted here, have ever been proven.

"Given that people can make conspiracy theories out of something that is fully explained, like the moon landings, it's not surprising that they will fill the void in a genuine mystery with conspiracy theories. Essentially these people can't face the thought of chaos. They can't face the role of accident and contingency in life; they have to attribute agency." - David Aaronovitch

I can agree with that but some of us did feel the plane hijacking was no accident. However http://www.snopes.com/politics/conspiracy/malaysiapatent.asp

I can agree with that but some of us did feel the plane hijacking was no accident. However http://www.snopes.com/politics/conspiracy/malaysiapatent.asp

Rita i wish you would post more in AG. it's no fun without you

• 1 year later...