Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 (Boeing 777) To Bejing Vanishes, 239 People on Board

Ace Nova

None of the suspected debris had anything to do with the plane.

Newest theories are pointing to foul play. Originally, they thought the plane turned East but new found evidence of radar "blips" are showing that it may have turned westward, in the direction of the Indian Ocean. (Same Ocean where Amelia Earhart's plane disappeared many years ago....this could turn up in Ratbrain's thread....) Signs are also pointing to someone intentionally turning off the plane's electronic communication and beacons. Some are now speculating that the plane could have even landed!

So the mystery continues.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/malaysia-airlines-flight-370-as-us-role-expands-so-do-search-area-and-suspicion-of-foul-play/

Newest theories are pointing to foul play. Originally, they thought the plane turned East but new found evidence of radar "blips" are showing that it may have turned westward, in the direction of the Indian Ocean. (Same Ocean where Amelia Earhart's plane disappeared many years ago....this could turn up in Ratbrain's thread....) Signs are also pointing to someone intentionally turning off the plane's electronic communication and beacons. Some are now speculating that the plane could have even landed!

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/malaysia-airlines-flight-370-as-us-role-expands-so-do-search-area-and-suspicion-of-foul-play/

Wow, one can only imagine if it were discovered that the plane had safely landed. Long-shot for sure, but amazing to think about.

• Like 2

Wow, one can only imagine if it were discovered that the plane had safely landed. Long-shot for sure, but amazing to think about.

Someone at my work has his crackpot theory about it. Says he thinks it was highjacked, the pilots were forced to disable everything and land it on a remote island somewhere, and the people on board could have been killed or just being held hostage. He thinks they'll then load the shit out of that jet with explosives and we're gunna have another 9/11-esque terrorist attack with said plane.

At this point, who knows what to believe.

Someone at my work has his crackpot theory about it. Says he thinks it was highjacked, the pilots were forced to disable everything and land it on a remote island somewhere, and the people on board could have been killed or just being held hostage. He thinks they'll then load the shit out of that jet with explosives and we're gunna have another 9/11-esque terrorist attack with said plane.

At this point, who knows what to believe.

Doesn't make too much sense, imo. If they were to do something like that, A. They would need to refuel the plane. B. They probably would have done it much sooner, instead of now, when the entire world is looking for the plane.

But, ya never know.... :shrugs:

Didn't Amelia Earhart disappear over the Pacific Ocean?

Didn't Amelia Earhart disappear over the Pacific Ocean?

Yeah, guess she did...I heard that on the radio when I was half asleep this morning.....touche....

On a side note, how polluted are our oceans in that part of the world? They keep finding oil slicks, debris, etc....and none of it turns out to be the plane....like what the.....

Edited by Kasanova King

The more time that passes without them finding this thing, the more fascinated I get. Obviously it's a tragedy for everyone involved, but man, I can't read enough about it.

Same here. It boggles my mind to think that, in our age of technology and mass surveillance (Thanks NSA), such a huge thing like a Boeing 777 can just disappear and nobody has a fucking clue what happened (or pretends to have a clue).

• Like 1

It's headed for a bunch of islands (hundreds) which are uninhabited. I very much doubt there if enough flat and good enough ground to land on though.

My theory now is that the circuit breakers for responders were turned off, however i'm still puzzled why, for several hours it would be headed in a west ward direction. If the aim was to down the plane, there would be no need to fly it to another ocean.

My decompression theory looks promising also, but wouldn't explain the responders being turned off.

Now they are saying they think the plane was hijacked by pirates.

If it was forced to land in another country, wouldn't have someone said something by now, especially if they wanted a huge ransom?

I think this plane and all those people are dead in the water. Such a shame. What a shit world we live in!

Last I heard on the radio is that there were satellite "pings" that lead them to believe the engines were still running for up to 5 hours after it disappeared. Malaysia Airlines and the Malaysian government are denying it for some reason. Talk about a real life twilight zone episode.

Do you guys think that there could be a chance that they (Malaysia Air/Malaysian Government) know where it is but the possible culprits told them no media and are holding out for some type of ransom?

Edited by Kasanova King