Most annoying words used on this forum

Apollo

Most annoying words used on mygnr  

87 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Thank goodness the mods removed this spam from D&N.

Why do you always have to be such a douchebag?

There is nothing about this topic that is spam. If you don't like my topics, put me on ignore. I swear you aren't happy unless you are bitching about something.

In the context of it being in D&N, it is spam.

I love your topics groghan, why all the negativity and insults?

I'm surprised you put several phrases you invented on the list. That was big of you. No really. For real. Carry on Groghan, carry on.

Guest Len B'stard

None of em, words don't really bother me, they're a tool for communication, why would I be so silly as to be annoyed by a word, I mean they're helping me, helping me to understand what someones talking about, they're are kinda everything in this particular framework. There is no word in and of itself that i find annoying or offensive or objectionable, words are your friendsssssssssssssssssssssss :)

Groghanism is one of the best words ever created on this forum.

I just looked up the definition on Websters........Groghanism - using logic and common sense to come up with rational and intelligent answers in all matters, and then being kind enough to share that truth with others in an altruistic attempt to help others improve at life. Or at least help them with their creepy Axl Rose worship and must-hate-Slash obsession.

• Like 1

I've been campaigning on a filter for "butthurt" for a while now. It seems to be tossed out whenever there's so much as a minor disagreement on anything.

You're just butthurt about it.

The "what are you doing here" question is always good for a laugh.

office_2Dspace_2Dwhat_2Ddo_2Dyou_2Ddo.pn

"Uncle," as in Uncle Axl. It was terrible when people referred to him back in 2001, and it's even worse now.

That, and when people still use "starts now" to express their excitement over minor news (or any news).

At least we don't say "King Dick" anymore.