What will YOU do if they play The General?

I don't know. Listen to it?

I have never understood how some songs we have never heard get all this love over other songs we have never heard.

I'm talking things like "Man, 'The General' will be EPIC" or "As long as we get 'The General', I'm good".

Well...why? It is a song name on a screen right now. Maybe its fucking awful. Maybe there is another song called 'Peanut Butter Sandwich' that is better. What do you really know about something you have never heard?

• Like 1

I have never understood how some songs we have never heard get all this love over other songs we have never heard.

I'm talking things like "Man, 'The General' will be EPIC" or "As long as we get 'The General', I'm good".

Well...why? It is a song name on a screen right now. Maybe its fucking awful. Maybe there is another song called 'Peanut Butter Sandwich' that is better. What do you really know about something you have never heard?

I dunno man, but as long as we get 'Peanut Butter Sandwich' I'm good!

LOL, I absolutely agree. I see people talking about The General and Atlas Pooped like they are masterpieces, they are files in some HD somewhere!! But I understand, people are starving for these songs, they are supposed to be the big guns that should've been in CD and we got Scraped instead.

Edited by ProstituteComa

LOL, I absolutely agree. I see people talking about The General and Atlas Pooped like they are masterpieces, they are files in some HD somewhere!! But I understand, people are starving for these songs, they are supposed to be the big guns that should've been in CD and we got Scraped instead.

Atlas Poop?

The forum has reached a new embarrassing juvenile low.

Atlas Poop?

The forum has reached a new embarrassing juvenile low.

:lol:

Well for whatever reason it's gained a reputation for being a "big song" just like Prostitute did. It's said to be part of the trilogy, I think? Pretty sure Baz said some interesting things about It.

Why is it hard to understand people would be beyond ecstatic about a new song being played? Whatever the song. Its a hype thing.

Well for whatever reason it's gained a reputation for being a "big song" just like Prostitute did. It's said to be part of the trilogy, I think? Pretty sure Baz said some interesting things about It.

Why is it hard to understand people would be beyond ecstatic about a new song being played? Whatever the song. Its a hype thing.

But my point is just that. Give me any new song.

I know thing were said about this one. 'Prostitute' was also called "fire & ice". 'Sorry' was called "doom metal".

Did either of those pan out though?

But my point is just that. Give me any new song.

I know thing were said about this one. 'Prostitute' was also called "fire & ice". 'Sorry' was called "doom metal".

Did either of those pan out though?

Prostitute is my favourite. Sorry is awesome. Get hyped!

Planning starts now.