Axl channeling Elvis Presley's moves?

Guest Gunns

It's just one of the many sorta lame adjustments he's made in his performances. He can't do the serpentine dance anymore, so we get stuff like this. He can't run anymore, so he just walks from back center stage to front center stage a lot, twirling his microphone for some unknown reason. I know, he's old. I get it. But I don't have to like it.

• Like 1

Guest Len B'stard

Channeling his fuckin' menu more like.

It's just one of the many sorta lame adjustments he's made in his performances. He can't do the serpentine dance anymore, so we get stuff like this. He can't run anymore, so he just walks from back center stage to front center stage a lot, twirling his microphone for some unknown reason. I know, he's old. I get it. But I don't have to like it.

You make it sound so tragic :lol:

Channeling his fuckin' menu more like.

You make it sound so tragic :lol:

It was tragic 5 years ago. Its just plain embarrassing nowadays knowing we'll never get any more progress towards something better.

At the end of the day, I don't care :) Axl Dancing onstage for me shows that he's getting in to it and enjoying himself... which is good to see. I much rather Axl dancing than standing still sending daggers to the audience... I've experienced both, vocally better when he's pissed off standing still but It's not as much fun to watch... at least not when you pay €75 to see him perform.

At the end of the day, I don't care :) Axl Dancing onstage for me shows that he's getting in to it and enjoying himself... which is good to see.

I actually agree with that as it pertains to the Elvis moves. So much of his movement this last tour seemed so predetermined. If you watch videos across shows, he's basically doing the same thing at the same time on most songs. Unless I'm mistaken, he hasn't busted out the Elvis much. Shows that he's not always just going through the motions.

Looks awkward as hell, though. :lol: