Eminem - Battle Rhymer

Guest Len B'stard

Guest Len B'stard

Nice find. I wanna quote some shit but don't know where to start! Is this the actual rap olympics? If it is that's pretty much what got him signed to Aftermath.

It is, yeah, the very same :)

• Like 1

Marshall is just ridiculous. Try and find shit he did on Rawkus records, particularly "Any Man" and "threesixfive." Also most any freestyle from the SSLP and MMLP era is gold, especially one called "Dre beats freestyle," where he does exactly what the title suggests.

One of the few rappers that have literally started from the bottom to become one of the GOAT's. His music has been up and down since he's returned but with his latest release, it was almost like he put it out there just to prove he's still the best in the business and can't be fucked with. He's a living legend no doubt, and every freestyle he spits is a must watch.

• Like 1

Guest Len B'stard

Sorry, whoose iller? I've heard all of these against like 100 different beats each, still sick after a decade plus, is there any doubt today about how fucking SICK this guy is?

Edited by sugaraylen
  • Like 1

Sorry, whoose iller? I've heard all of these against like 100 different beats each, still sick after a decade plus, is there any doubt today about how fucking SICK this guy is?

Even though i've heard a lot of these lines before and freestyles, still dope to listen to. Living legend.

Damn that instrumental @ 3 min is fucking sick, it's from that collab album Nas put out with Dre I believe, Phone Tap - The Firm. Sounds nice with Ems flow over it.

Do you know what the first beat is? I fucking love it but can't find what it is. The verse on it is nasty

Damn that instrumental @ 3 min is fucking sick, it's from that collab album Nas put out with Dre I believe, Phone Tap - The Firm. Sounds nice with Ems flow over it.

Do you know what the first beat is? I fucking love it but can't find what it is. The verse on it is nasty

I feel like I should know this. Sounds like another Dre beat but can't put my finger on it.