The Spaghetti Incident Promo CAN

Spook-eend

You may have seen one along the others, but as far as i know, only one ever popped up for sale before. This is a recovered item from my box of old stuff (like put in there when i moved out my parents house 17 years ago.....)

I posted it on my site, and after there was some talk about it, i asked my friend, from who i got it, more information. It took some diggin. as the chain of stores no longer exist... But the information is correct, to the best of our knowledge.

There were other silly one time only things made back then, not only for Guns N Roses. Just instore promo displays.

I do know the person who has the other, and i happen to know he bought it back then from Holland too, but i think that has been some while ago.

For comparing, a (as i have seen some more of those and there were some variations like empty and filled) more common Canada made TSI can went for about 300 usd a while back.

I think Tim can tell more about those really, as he know's about this stuff much more as i do really

And, price wise, yeah it's a lot, i do realize that, so, open for offers! But, well, it's a rare collectible....

Guest Len B'stard

300 Euros for a fuckin' tin of beans with Spaghetti Incident on it? :lol: You must be off your fucking chump, you could probably make one for less than a quid :lol:

• Like 2

Guest Len B'stard

When are we gonna get the cupcakes out of the memorabilia section? If you don't have anything to add to the conversation just stay out. Some people collect GNR stuff. It's their hobby. Yours is trolling. Please do it else where.

Fuck you, i had an opinion about something and i stated it…and it's not a notion beyond reason either, that an easily replicated empty bean can should be worth 300 dollars, thats not trolling, thats incredulousness at something thats quite out of the ordinary, fact is you put these things up on a public forum and members of the public are gonna comment on it and if it's odd someone might point it out, i don't see any harm in that or how that is trolling. I did add something to the conversation, I added an opinion that probably the vast majority of the world would share, no ones stopping you from engaging in your hobby, it was just a passing comment.

When are we gonna get the cupcakes out of the memorabilia section? If you don't have anything to add to the conversation just stay out. Some people collect GNR stuff. It's their hobby. Yours is trolling. Please do it else where.

Fuck you, i had an opinion about something and i stated it…and it's not a notion beyond reason either, that an easily replicated empty bean can should be worth 300 dollars, thats not trolling, thats incredulousness at something thats quite out of the ordinary, fact is you put these things up on a public forum and members of the public are gonna comment on it and if it's odd someone might point it out, i don't see any harm in that or how that is trolling. I did add something to the conversation, I added an opinion that probably the vast majority of the world would share, no ones stopping you from engaging in your hobby, it was just a passing comment.

Calm down man... your comment just came off as trolling at first. We're cool :)

well there, no need to get all rude and all.....

i have seen many strange items go for insane prices, prices insane to some, and well worth to another.

Opinions are all valued to me, i may have spend some more on items i did not really need too to be honest....