SOMEONE going to the Vegas shows, RECORD AXL'S IEM!

Guest Gunns

On the offchance that new material or at least OMG/Silkworms/Gonig Down are played it would be sweet to have clear quality recordings of them.

Plus isn't this the way that the Tokyo 09 concert was recorded? I love hearing the band talk to each other in between songs

Guest Gunns

On the offchance that new material or at least OMG/Silkworms/Gonig Down are played it would be sweet to have clear quality recordings of them.

Plus isn't this the way that the Tokyo 09 concert was recorded? I love hearing the band talk to each other in between songs

Correct

um yeah.. I would too:

Having audio like that is really cool, but he sounds so fucking bad.

you think he sounds bad? really? i think he sounds great. it's that simple, non-rasp/non-higher pitch thing he does. sounds fine to me.

Yeah that was good. TBH I was expecting it to be god awful. Pleasantly pleased. Only downer is his voice sounds so strained (in a bad way) and weak on the 'high' part of 'lower and hiiiiigh'.

Some great moments for him to potentially bust out a line or two full rasp, which is a shame.

Still good though, and suits the song.

Going to go dig up more audio from this show, and see how he was with guns material. Thanks for clip.

um yeah.. I would too:

you think he sounds bad? really? i think he sounds great. it's that simple, non-rasp/non-higher pitch thing he does. sounds fine to me.

Damn he sounds sik as fuk on that shit to me I've never rly heard many of the IEMs (think I've heard a night train one where he absolutely murders shit) but that sounded like Axl fing Rose to me.. Just using his more natural voice no screech?! Say down on the farm minus the British maybe?lol

Gf over hears and says who's that he sounds like

Ozzy hah.

um yeah.. I would too:

I know Axl's voice is actually bad, but I just want to say, usually (to me at least) Axl sounds worse on his monitor mix than he does by other means. It just sounds different, like more muffled and nasal and like its playing inside your head.

I like good audience recordings best, like Tokyo 09 (i think).

That is a brilliant Seeker. Don't care what the haters say, I'd happily through my money at Axl if he were to sing like that.

I cant believe not one bootleg ever surfaced from 2013 or the vegas residency.

Someone needs to IEM this.

Powerage made awesome bootlegs from the australian tour.

Ill look into this.

• Like 2

Are the 2002 recordings straight from the mixing desk?

How did someone go about getting those? I'm surprised we haven't had more of that quality of bootleg over the years, most of them have been pretty disappointing.

How did someone go about getting those? I'm surprised we haven't had more of that quality of bootleg over the years, most of them have been pretty disappointing.

The 2002 soundboards were stolen during the Philly riot, if I recall correctly

um yeah.. I would too:

I always found he did this song pretty well most nights.

Sadly, some of his own songs were horror shows.

The 2002 soundboards were stolen during the Philly riot, if I recall correctly

I've never heard that one before, that's mental! We need more like those.