Where is the Return of the Rasp thread?

Guest Gunns

This band....... This management...... WHAT THE FUCK?!

I want to clarify it right now , please dont put the focus of this on the band, its one and one party only, rockfuel.

I want to clarify it right now , please dont put the focus of this on the band, its one and one party only, rockfuel.

Indeed, the band is not behind this at all guys. This is Rockfuels doings.

Guest Gunns

So what's the problem now? They're requesting that the forum do not promote or link people to the bootleg? :lol:

Gunns can do whatever he wants though. I hope you're still releasing this baby.

Dont worry guys, the DVD with the 2 sources of footage will still be released :)

• Like 3

Guest Gunns

Lol. Way to convince people to pirate your official release Rockfuel. Things existing does not cause piracy, fucking with your intended market does.

Nothing left to add, their actions speak louder than their ' unconvincing, redundant 'explanations' ever will.

Indeed, the band is not behind this at all guys. This is Rockfuels doings.

OK but then why cant the band make a statement about this? Or about why the Vegas DVD was blocked in the first place,or anything for that matter? WHY DONT THEY EVER COMMENT ON ANYTHING?!? I feel my frustrations are warrented at this point and I know Im not the only one who feels this way.

Edited by HollyWoodRose84

So where is the thread then? Rockfuel does not own any rights in regards to this release whatsoever.

The torrent that was up is now 100% seeding from me on seedbox. Rockfuel if you are reading this, um, are you hiring? You clearly can't stop the bootleg market that has been recording and releasing shows since GN'R came out back in the 80's. The fans want to relive shows for a reason. So are you hiring? I am serious, you need to know how to deal with fanbase... and so I give you a F-

To compare this release to yours is insane, I mean it is low quality to begin with, gimmie a break

anyways I bow have the torrent of the cotis version 100% jump onto the tracker for a download at top speed.

This release has NOTHING to do with rockfuel and the dvd they are or are not releasing

Edited by gunsguy
  • Like 2

So where is the thread then? Rockfuel does not own any rights in regards to this release whatsoever.

The torrent that was up is now 100% seeding from me on seedbox. Rockfuel if you are reading this, um, are you hiring? You clearly can't stop the bootleg market that has been recording and releasing shows since GN'R came out back in the 80's. The fans want to relive shows for a reason. So are you hiring? I am serious, you need to know how to deal with fanbase... and so I give you a F-

anyways I bow have the torrent of the cotis version 100% jump onto the tracker for a download at top speed.

This release has NOTHING to do with rockfuel and the dvd they are or are not releasing

This

Guest Gunns

As you already know with these big company's, just because they don't have a legal right to do something, doesn't mean they don't try and exercise some influence and power anyway.

Keep seeding that torrent too, the DVD with the multi cam footage wont be long away.

Soooo, really, GnR's lawyers pulled the trigger. :book:

And the band did everything they could to stop this from happening right?

I don't know the details yet, would REALLY like to.

Either way GN'R or Rockfuel or both this is beyond fucking stupid at this point. This is not a for profit dvd professionally shot in full board audio.

Can someone explain what exactly happened and why that thread was removed? It had to be Guns yes? If Rockfuel then why remove thread?

I don't support pissing on the fans

Edited by gunsguy

So Cockfuel fails to release a DVD for 2 years, and then block a completely unrelated fan bootleg to top it all off? Nice.

That appears to be the case! They got alot of work to do in the PR department, not to mention I think there may be a few hundred full shows out there no?

Don't tell anyone I am seeding at over 1mb/s

Edited by gunsguy

Hi everyone,

Following a discussion, we've managed to clear up some misunderstandings and Rockfuel have gone out of their way to request that YouTube reverse the strike on the Return of the Rasp bootleg. I believe if you search for it, you can find it although I'm still not sure we can post links to it here given the specific instructions we got. :lol:

I want to thank Rockfuel for this development, and reiterate that they have the board's full, ongoing support for the upcoming 3D Appetite for Democracy release. I'm really happy that they were willing to take the time to fix this situation for the fans.

Best bit of news we've had in ages, thanks to everyone involved :)