Where is the Return of the Rasp thread?

Guest Gunns

Still hoping on getting a clearance on having the videos publicly displayed on youtubes search, if you don't have a paradise city account, pm me and I'll direct link you to the entire YouTube Gnr playlist with YouTube URL so it's easy,

DVD is currently being worked on and is coming, the videos that you see on YouTube aren't the exact same angle cuts that will be on the DVD, but it will be great, most likely better than the YouTube clips so please be patient

Edited by Gunns
  • Like 1

What is a DVD? Why ste your time on that, just put up an avi file. I can't remember the last time I watched a DVD, and I hate downloading them as they don't play as nicely on any media player or computer as a avi file does.

What is a DVD? Why ste your time on that, just put up an avi file. I can't remember the last time I watched a DVD, and I hate downloading them as they don't play as nicely on any media player or computer as a avi file does.

With a DVD you can skip to the song you want very easily with chapters. You can't with avi.

With a DVD you can skip to the song you want very easily with chapters. You can't with avi.

You can do the same with mkv files...

Guest Gunns

A little update,

The one and only music magician, Evader will be helping with the audio for this release, getting it to some higher standards for you lot !!! perfection takes time, and this man is capable of exactly that.

Edited by Gunns
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

A little update,

The one and only music magician, Evader will be helping with the audio for this release, getting it to some higher standards for you lot !!! perfection takes time, and this man is capable of exactly that.

Don't pull a rockfuel on us, Gunns. I want the bootleg!

• Like 1