Kate Bush UK Tour 2014 (first since 1979)

Amir

^^ Yeah, presale for people who had registered to her official site mailing list prior to the announcement of the shows.

I gotta say, Kate has been looking after her fans with this... making sure they have the best possible chance of beating the ticket scouts...

Not saying £50 is expensive, but £150 is. And £120 for Leonard Cohen, holy shit! Was that the normal price or did you have to get through a scalper/ticket reseller? Most I ever paid was £100 for Rolling Stones, can't say it was worth it, either (apparently an off night for them, saw videos of better performances from the same tour on YouTube).

No, the LC tickets were bought through our standard ticket agents: Ticketek or Ticketmaster. I can't remember which but it was standard ticket price. That's what you pay to see a decent act here. I paid more than that to see GNR last year. It was totally to be expected, but I did luck in with front row for that gig. :awesomeface: LC was midway though, nothing fancy.

It's common for gigs to be hellishly expensive here in Australia. I remember when I was in Amsterdam Tori Amos did a show and the tickets were something like €40. Every time I've seen her here I've paid at least $110 (approx €70).

Not saying £50 is expensive, but £150 is. And £120 for Leonard Cohen, holy shit! Was that the normal price or did you have to get through a scalper/ticket reseller? Most I ever paid was £100 for Rolling Stones, can't say it was worth it, either (apparently an off night for them, saw videos of better performances from the same tour on YouTube).

No, the LC tickets were bought through our standard ticket agents: Ticketek or Ticketmaster. I can't remember which but it was standard ticket price. That's what you pay to see a decent act here. I paid more than that to see GNR last year. It was totally to be expected, but I did luck in with front row for that gig. :awesomeface: LC was midway though, nothing fancy.

It's common for gigs to be hellishly expensive here in Australia. I remember when I was in Amsterdam Tori Amos did a show and the tickets were something like €40. Every time I've seen her here I've paid at least $110 (approx €70).

I was in a presale for tickets for Ennio Morricone at The O2 in December, even managed to get some good seats... then saw it was £150 a head :/ The cheapest ones were still £100. Probably worth it for those who can afford it, and most likely last chance I'd have to see him, but I just couldn't justify it.