Joe Perry says Slash/Aerosmith tour is happening

Very cool, I just hope the ticket prices aren't ridiculous. Aerosmith charges $100+ if I remember correctly, and Slash usually charges somewhere in the $35-$60 region. Though I guess that's related to the size of the venue? Hopefully it would be co-headlining too, not just Slash opening.

Very cool, I just hope the ticket prices aren't ridiculous. Aerosmith charges $100+ if I remember correctly, and Slash usually charges somewhere in the $35-$60 region. Though I guess that's related to the size of the venue? Hopefully it would be co-headlining too, not just Slash opening.

I really do think that it's going to be Slash opening.

Anywho, I'm not happy with this news at all for various reasons.

Edited by Anguyen92

interesting considering Alter Bridge is direct support for Aerosmith at Download and a headline show elsewhere in Europe this summer. I'm in! just give me a date in/around CT! pending ticket prices....

Edited by uctalum01

hmmm, if the new cd isn't out until September, expect new songs to be held close to the chest.
Maybe one or two, but the bulk of new stuff will probably be saved for their own tour after the cd release.

Still cool though. I'm fucking going if scheduling works out!

This is fucking cool...we saw it coming a few days ago when Perry tweeted something like: "Imagine a tour with Joe Perry & Slash"...well now it's true.

It obviously remind us all that old tour.

I think it's gonna be co-headline, the annoucement says it.

Pretty sure they'll have a jam toghether.

If the prices aren't ridiculuous i'll be traveling all the way from mexico. :headbang: