Joe Perry says Slash/Aerosmith tour is happening

I think it'd be worth the hundred bucks for sure. I haven't seen Moist since they got back together. Big Wreck introduced me to Myles Kennedy when The Mayfield Four opened for them in 98 or so. I've always liked Collective Soul and I wouldn't mind seeing the fake version of Styx or Bryan Adams. Is Kitchener near Hamilton?

I think it'd be worth the hundred bucks for sure. I haven't seen Moist since they got back together. Big Wreck introduced me to Myles Kennedy when The Mayfield Four opened for them in 98 or so. I've always liked Collective Soul and I wouldn't mind seeing the fake version of Styx or Bryan Adams. Is Kitchener near Hamilton?

About 45 mins away

There's a pre-sale happening right now.

Password is 977BIGMUSIC, link to tickets through the festival website.

You'll have to register an account with Ticketbreak if you don't have one, they are handling tickets.

I bought a VIP ticket for Sunday. :shades:

RS article about the 1992 show in Paris when Aerosmith team up with GN´R for Mama Kim. I post it here because they quote from Slash book and they end up talking about this year Aerosmith tour with Slash. But mods and other forum members are free to post it in the main GN´R forum.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/videos/flashback-guns-n-roses-jam-with-aerosmith-in-1992-20140325

Combination!

Slash always states ROCKS as the first album that really got him into rock.

Man if he jammed on that, it would be insane!

I remember some kid held up a sign that said "Eat the Rich" and Todd saw it and sort just shrugged like, "Sorry man, it's not in the setlist."

Who is Todd?

they had been opening with Same Old Song And Dance and all the way there I was saying "you know, if I'm seeing Aerosmith ONCE in my life, I'd prefer they open with Back In The Saddle".

They never open with Same Old Song and Dance

Edited by Tom-Ass

I hope this announcement does not break whatever is left of my heart more than it already has.

LA Forum. Why not Staples Center? I question how do bands choose whether to pick the Forum or Staples Center. I may go if it is in Staples Center. I got connections there that could finagle something for me.

Edit: Actually, I would be a little more mad if this tour books a show in LA before AB books a show there.

Edited by Anguyen92

Good questions ! but i don't have answers unfortunately ! ;)

All that i know is that Aerosmith / Slash will tour USA and Canada during July, the whole month starting 10th of July !
Name of the Tour is "Let Rock Rule" :headbang:

Let's wait the official confirmation guys, it will come sooner than later ! ;)

Edit: Joe Perry just confirmed the Tour (and the name) :headbang:

Edited by Slash2baz

The Forum literally just opened and is supposed to be a great venue. Why would you prefer the Staples center? No one does. Just because you have a connection? People prefer the Sports Arena over Staples. Seriously, no one prefers Staples.

This tour sounds fucking incredible. If they announce dates soon before the hype wears out, they will definitely sucker me in for a bundle of cash.

Well, obviously, I prefer Staples for the connection. Makes things a bit easier for me. I don't know the other specifics in terms of sound quality or other stuff. Although, I did see from various wikipedia tour pages of bands like Foo Fighters, Metallica, Iron Maiden choosing The Forum for their tours so there's maybe something I don't know.

Edited by Anguyen92