New features to improve transparency

highvoltage

So... can everyone read it if I delete a post? I don't like that.

Not sure but at most we'd be able to see if you deleted a post (assuming that we'd even see that), but wouldn't be able to see the deleted content.

If you write a post and then delete it I wouldn't mind checking for you.

Edited by Coma16

Coma -- I like you, and jman (but particularly you, you know that). I like MSL, ive stated that numerous times both publicly and privately. He is though a cunning manipulative spin master. We could list a thousand reasons and the answer would be pulled and spun like a good PR exec. Like I say no offense to MSL (I hated when people resorted to calling him names it always came off as pathetic to me also); but privately he had a fairy clear agenda, mygnr "dying" was his goal and his attempts to intimadate myself and HV were laughable (and tiresome). Like I say, he can spin this reply anyway he chooses (and he will) and last time I looked, despite reading many a thread on his site I thought generates good intelligent debate, mygnr thread was the biggest on the main page AND in the GNR section, kinda speaks volumes regardless of your opinion of spin ;). kudos to him and Hitman though I think despite MSL's shadier than shady past, he is a fan and certainly holds an intelligent convo' -- if he ever wants to do a podcast with me tell him to let me know -- as long as he doesn't try and turn it Into a cock showing competition! .... As I'd win ;)

Oh and Coma - buddy - be sure to tell the hangers on that you've not been warned (lol really!?) as a consiquence of your post. Many thanks :)

Coma -- I like you, and jman (but particularly you, you know that). I like MSL, ive stated that numerous times both publicly and privately. He is though a cunning manipulative spin master. We could list a thousand reasons and the answer would be pulled and spun like a good PR exec. Like I say no offense to MSL (I hated when people resorted to calling him names it always came off as pathetic to me also); but privately he had a fairy clear agenda, mygbr "dying" was his goal and his attempts to intimadate myself and HV were laughable (and tiresome). Like I say, he can spin this reply anyway he chooses (and he will) and last time I looked, despite reading many a thread on his site I thought generates good intelligent debate, mygbr thread was the biggest on the main page AND in the GNR section, kinda speaks volumes regardless of your opinion of spin ;). kudos to him and Hitman though I think despite MSL's shadier than shady past, he is a fan and certainly holds an intelligent convo' -- if he ever wants to do a podcast with me tell him to let me know -- as long as he doesn't try and turn it Into a cock showing completion!......... As I'd win ;)

Oh and Coma - buddy - be sure to tell the hangers on that you've not been warned (lol really!?) as a consiquence of you post. Many thanks :)

Thanks Subs. I didn't want to make this about me (i'm not even the one who initially asked why he was banned). It was Bobbo's reply to luciusfunk that I wasn't particularly fond of as if it was obvious luciusfunk wouldn't be asking (plus the banning that day was sort of out of left-field). This is your/HV's site and if I was running it I would also ban anyone who publicly stated that they wanted my forum to die.

Coma -- I like you, and jman (but particularly you, you know that). I like MSL, ive stated that numerous times both publicly and privately. He is though a cunning manipulative spin master. We could list a thousand reasons and the answer would be pulled and spun like a good PR exec. Like I say no offense to MSL (I hated when people resorted to calling him names it always came off as pathetic to me also); but privately he had a fairy clear agenda, mygbr "dying" was his goal and his attempts to intimadate myself and HV were laughable (and tiresome). Like I say, he can spin this reply anyway he chooses (and he will) and last time I looked, despite reading many a thread on his site I thought generates good intelligent debate, mygbr thread was the biggest on the main page AND in the GNR section, kinda speaks volumes regardless of your opinion of spin ;). kudos to him and Hitman though I think despite MSL's shadier than shady past, he is a fan and certainly holds an intelligent convo' -- if he ever wants to do a podcast with me tell him to let me know -- as long as he doesn't try and turn it Into a cock showing completion!......... As I'd win ;)

Oh and Coma - buddy - be sure to tell the hangers on that you've not been warned (lol really!?) as a consiquence of you post. Many thanks :)

Thanks Subs. I didn't want to make this about me (i'm not even the one who initially asked why he was banned). It was Bobbo's reply to luciusfunk that I wasn't particularly fond of as if it was obvious luciusfunk wouldn't be asking (plus the banning that day was sort of out of left-field). This is your/HV's site and if I was running it I would also ban anyone who publicly stated that they wanted my forum to die.
Thanks buddy I appreciate your honesty -- if you would ban somebody JUST based on wanting the forum to die if you were the owner, all I can say is you'd be comfortable with the reasons then? Regardless, this isn't about mister or me, let's move on please -- I don't want a non related forum pissing competition on my site (even if it's not in the wrong section to draw obvious attention) we have more creability than that and certainly do not need to hang on to others to draw attention to the site. Let's move on :)
  • Like 1

Coma -- I like you, and jman (but particularly you, you know that). I like MSL, ive stated that numerous times both publicly and privately. He is though a cunning manipulative spin master. We could list a thousand reasons and the answer would be pulled and spun like a good PR exec. Like I say no offense to MSL (I hated when people resorted to calling him names it always came off as pathetic to me also); but privately he had a fairy clear agenda, mygnr "dying" was his goal and his attempts to intimadate myself and HV were laughable (and tiresome). Like I say, he can spin this reply anyway he chooses (and he will) and last time I looked, despite reading many a thread on his site I thought generates good intelligent debate, mygnr thread was the biggest on the main page AND in the GNR section, kinda speaks volumes regardless of your opinion of spin ;). kudos to him and Hitman though I think despite MSL's shadier than shady past, he is a fan and certainly holds an intelligent convo' -- if he ever wants to do a podcast with me tell him to let me know -- as long as he doesn't try and turn it Into a cock showing competition! .... As I'd win ;)

Oh and Coma - buddy - be sure to tell the hangers on that you've not been warned (lol really!?) as a consiquence of your post. Many thanks :)

UK SUBS actually likes me :headbang:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Additionally, we'll be creating a "banned member" thread to be pinned and locked in Support. We'll use the thread to record the details of members that get banned, as well as any relevant history in explaining our reasons for doing so. I'll give more details in the thread itself when it's posted shortly and add a link to it here. The mod who performs the ban will make the post.

Hopefully this makes it easier for supporters/members to know who it is they should contact if they want further information about what was deleted or why someone was banned.

Is this still gonna happen? What about suspensions?

• Like 1

Additionally, we'll be creating a "banned member" thread to be pinned and locked in Support. We'll use the thread to record the details of members that get banned, as well as any relevant history in explaining our reasons for doing so. I'll give more details in the thread itself when it's posted shortly and add a link to it here. The mod who performs the ban will make the post.

Hopefully this makes it easier for supporters/members to know who it is they should contact if they want further information about what was deleted or why someone was banned.

Yeah it will. Call the delay a combination of laziness and a lack of recent bans, sorry.

Suspensions... I dunno. We hadn't been planning on adding those, no.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Yeah it will. Call the delay a combination of laziness and a lack of recent bans, sorry.

I'm guessing soon is the word?

• Like 1

The don't want to give public reasons as to why MSL was banned (both times).

• Like 1

Lol.

You got me!

Good one!!

I'm guessing HV didn't get round to it

Happy to add if majority want it?

• Like 1

Oh c'mon :lol:

Just use a little common sense here...

MSL said he wanted MyGNR dead, isn't that reason enough? Or how about him posting public info of mods/admins? Still not reasons enough? lol, asskisser.

Yet he was allowed back and banned again. If that's why he was banned, why was he unbanned?

Edited by luciusfunk

Why were TM and Broski banned?

Because they broke forum rules :)

Cool. So I guess the banned member thread that HV said was going to be created was cancelled? What about the TB section?

Edit: I something is up with the notifications as I didn't get one from your reply.

Edited by Coma16

Yeah i've been thinking about the banned member thread, might start working on that soon amongst other things. Will indeed keep everyone posted. :)

Why were TM and Broski banned?

Because they broke forum rules :)
Cool. So I guess the banned member thread that HV said was going to be created was cancelled? What about the TB section?

Edit: I something is up with the notifications as I didn't get one from your reply.

Probably because I ninja-edited it when I saw my reply was on the next page, I didn't initially quote you :lol:

• Like 1